A Fight Worth Fighting For

*Woori's POV*

It's been a week since I was released from the hospital. Myungsoo has become more protective when Ji Yong was even mentioned. Even though after a week of making sure I was fine, we finally went back to school. Everyone seems to know that I got married at school now. However, I do not think anyone knows that I can speak. It's my first day back since I left for my honeymoon.

"I'm taking you to school," Myungsoo says as he walks into the kitchen.

"WHAT? WHY?" I yell.

"Because I am your husband. I have to make sure you get to your school safely," he says grabbing the orange juice from the fridge.

"WooHyuk Oppa can come get me," I argue.

"No he can't," he simply says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because it would be a hassle for your brother to come all the way here to take you to school when I am going to the exact same place he is," he explains.

"UGH! FINE!" I say.

"Why are you acting as if you hate me?" he asks staring at me.

"I don't hate you, I'm just used to WooHyuk taking me every day. Switching from spending time with my brother to going with you is going to take a while to get used to." I say to him.

"Okay. Let's go to school," Myungsoo says walking out of the kitchen.

I sigh and start to follow him. He walks into the garage and goes straight to his car. I follow behind with my backpack slung over my shoulder. I get in the car once Myungsoo opens the car door for me like a gentleman.

~At School~

"Have a nice day," Myungsoo says as I get out of the car.

"You as well," I say.

"I'll pick you up afterwards," he tells me.

"Alright," I say then shut the door.

I stand in the same place as I watch Myungsoo drive off.

"Well, looks who is back. The mute freak. How was your vaction?" a voice says from behind me.

I turn to see Da Som standing at the gate smirking.

"I see that the guy you were with at the resturant is still with you. Even though he knows your a mute? I'm impressed. Too bad," she says.

I try to walk away from her but she grabs my arms pulling me to a stop.

"Cat got your tongue? I heard from my cousin that you were in Jeju with Mr. Hottie. I also heard that you spoke for the first time since you were four while in Jeju. The little mute freak became a regular freak over her break. What else happened to you? Did you steal someone's boyfriend and force him to marry you while you were at it?" Da Som starts talking as if she was trying to get me to admit that I commited at crime.

"Are you not going to talk?" she asks.

"Da Som, stop playing around and do as your told," a voice behind us says.

As I turn around to see who it was, a towel covers my mouth and nose. I struggle against the arms that was holding the towel to my face. I inhale the weird chemical that is covering the towel. Slowly my eyes started to close.

*Myungsoo's POV*

~After School~

I make my way to pick up Woori.

"HYUNG!" a voice yells from behind me.

I turn around to see SungJong running up to me.

"What's up, SungJong?" I ask.

"Are you going to get Woori-ah?" he asks.

"Yes, I told her I would pick her up from school," I explain.

"MYUNGSOO!" another voice yells.

I look over SungJong's shoulder to see WooHyuk running up to us.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Did you make Woori stay home again?" he asks.

"What are you talking about? Woori's at school today. I dropped her off myself this morning." I say.

"What? Kyungri called me durning her lunch to ask if you had made Woori stay home because she hadn't seen Woori all day," WooHyuk says.

"WHAT?!" I yell.

I run to my car and quickly get in. I start driving to Woori's school. I try calling her phone but it keeps going to voicemail.

"Damn it, Woori. Where are you?" I say to myself.

As I get to Woori's school, I throw my phone into the seat beside me. I quickly get out of the car to look around. I see Woori's backpack laying on the ground beside the front gate. I run over to it and start searching it. Nothing looks abnormal.

"Myungsoo?" a familiar voice says.

I look up to see Kyungri walking up to me.

"What are you doing here?" she asks.

"I'm here to pick Woori up from school," I say.

"She didn't show up at all today," Kyungri says.

"That can't be, because I dropped her off here at the front gate myself this morning," I say.

"Are you sure?" she asks.

"Yes, I'm positive. Here is her backpack," I say showing her the backpack.

I hear my phone ringing in my car. I run back to my car and grab my phone. The caller ID says Woori's name.

"Woori? Where are you? Why didn't you go to school?" I ask as soon as I answer the phone.

"Awh you do care about your little mute wifey," a familiar voice says over the phone.

"Who is this? Where is my wife?" I yell into the phone.

"All in good time, L, all in good time." the voice says.

"Where is my wife?" I ask again.

"She's right here. But she's a little tied up at the moment so she can't talk," the voice says.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Here I thought we were best friends, L. I can't believe you would forget little old me," he says.

"I want my wife back," I sneer.

"Then come to the warehouse on the south side of town," he says then hangs up.

'Don't worry Woori. I will get you back,' I thought to myself.