The Two Sides of Kim Myungsoo

*Myungsoo's POV*

"What do you want, Zico?" I ask through my teeth.

"Don't you remember what happened to Jaehyo last time we met?" Zico asks.

I slowly pull Woori behind me.

"Sorry, I don't remember stupid little details like that. So why don't you inform me on what happened?" I say smirking.

"You and your stupid little gang put PO and Jaehyo in the hospital for a month. I don't like that my guys were in the hospital. So you are going to pay for putting them in the hospital," Zico says smirking.

"Guys, now is not a good time. There are two really good reasons why I can't put you guys back in the hospital. One, you guys aren't worth fighting. Second, I'm kind of busy at the moment. I don't have time to deal with your wanna be fighting," I say.

"Like we care if this is a good time for you. We are going to get our revenge. What a better time than now in front of your girlfriend?" Zico says moving the sucker in his mouth.

I look behind me at Woori. She seems a little scared and confused on what is going on. I squeeze her hand in reassurance. I look back at Zico.

"Zico, don't bring her into this. She's not involved in this," I say glaring at Zico.

"Oh but she is now, L. She's with you. So she is involved," Kyung says.

"Shut it, Kyung. No one pulled your leash and asked you to speak," I say.

"YAH! Don't you realize that you are outnumbered?" PO says.

"YAH! MAKNAE SHUT IT! NO ONE TOLD THE DEEP VOICED BABY OF THE GROUP TO SPEAK! ARRASO?" I yell.

"YAH! Don't yell at our maknae!" Jaehyo yells.

"Do you want me to put you in the hospital again?" I ask.

"YAH! SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" Zico yells.

His members shut up instantly. I on the other hand smirk. I look back at Woori. 'I have to get her out of here.' I look back at Block B.

"Zico," I say getting his attention.

He looks at me.

"I'll fight you. But you let her leave. You have to let her get away from here. I don't want her to see this," I say.

"What's so special about this girl, L?" Zico asks.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out," I say.

I watch Zico look between Woori and I. Then he sighs.

"Fine, she can leave. But you have to stay here," he says.

"Well, duh. I have to stay here to fight." I say then turn to Woori.

"Listen to me. You are to run. I want you to run as quickly as you can. Go back to the hotel. I want you to run and don't look back. I will do as I promise and explain everything when I get back to you okay?" I say looking into her eyes.

Her eyes widen then shakes her head quickly. I sigh.

"Please Woori-ah. Just do as I say, just this once. Please. I'll be fine. These guys are nothing," I say to her resting my forehead on hers.

She slowly nods. I sigh then kisses her cheek.

"Now go. And don't look back," I say taking a step away from her.

She looks from me to Block B then back to me.

"I'll be fine. Trust me now go," I say.

She turns around and runs. I watch her as she turns a corner. Then I turn around and face Block B. As soon as I knew Woori was far away from here, I turned into the fighter L that everyone what afraid of. I walked towards them and was about to take my first swing when Zico's fist struck me first. My head snap back with the punch. I wipe the blood that started to seep from the cut that was just made on my lip. I look up at Zico. Correction I glared at him. Great, another thing to explain to Woori. I punch Zico in the face and he falls backwards and lands on his rear. I smirk. Then Kyung comes towards me. I start to fight him. In the end I throw him and he lands beside Zico on the ground. One by one the members start to attack me. I throw most of them down beside Zico but they keep getting back up. Taeil and Jaehyo both get a few hits on me. But it's nothing. After all of them are on the ground, I walk over to Zico and grab his collar. I pull him up so he gets closer to my face.

"Zico, don't ever bother me again. Understand? Next time it won't be just me that beats you up," I say to him.

What I don't realize is that PO had a gun tucked into jeans the entire time. As I'm talking to Zico, PO gets up and aims his gun at me. But suddenly I hear someone yell:

"MYUNGSOO!"