Chapter 9

Avery's P.O.V

My alarm clock blared in the morning at 6 am but I managed to get out of bed considering its Friday, which means I have to go to school today and then get 2 days off. Thank lord!

I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up, I quickly brushed my teeth and I put on my wig cap so that I could wear my wig. Hmm... how should I style my hair today? Let me just braid it to make it look cute.

Now time to pick an outfit, I decided on wearing a plain black top, with some blue boyfriend jeans and black slip on converses.

For my school bag, I put all my stationeries and books in my black Vans backpack. I didn't wear any makeup besides a smidge of mascara and clear lip gloss. I feel as it I'm almost forgetting something... OH SHIT, MY LENSES!

I sped to the bathroom and I slipped on some brown lenses to disguise my green eyes. I looked in the mirror and scanned my appearance, damn I do not look like myself. I walked back into my room and looked at the clock.

The time was 7:15 so I had about 15 minutes till I left for school so I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Cecilia had prepared some bacon waffles, have you ever tried it? if not, then I totally recommend it! I quickly munched it down and then I hugged Cecilia goodbye.

I looked at the time which was now 7:45, which meant I was a little late than usual but I knew I'd still make it in time. I jumped into my normal 'school' car and listened to some music whilst I drove to Jackson High School.

It took me 10 minutes to get there, so I quickly parked my car so that I could reach to homeroom within 5 minutes.

I sped-walked to homeroom and as soon as I opened the door, the bell went off. "Just in time!" exclaimed Mrs. Clarke as I just gave her a small nod and made my way to my seat, which was right at the front.

Homeroom was quickly over, and now I made my way to my next class, which was English. Once I got to Mr. Roberts class, I realized I was the first one there so I made way to my assigned seat, which was at the back.

After about 2 minutes, students started to spill in and fill up all the seats but there were 3 seats beside me empty as they were reserved for the 2 bad boys and Lucy.

I had no clue where Lucy was as she didn't attend homeroom and I expected Jason and Arsen to be late. But what I didn't expect was all three of them to walk in class just before the bell, well that's new.

Lucy came up to hug me and said " sorry I wasn't in homeroom, I was getting late so Jason picked me up!" I could see the faint blush appearing on her check which made me wiggle my eyebrows suggestively only to make her blush harder. Jason just gave me tiny smile and said "hey" as he walked to his seat which was next to Lucy.

Then came Arsen, he simply sat in his seat beside me, took out our project work, turned to face me and greeted me. Not only was I surprised by the fact that he came into class early and was ready to do work, but so was the rest of the class including Mr. Roberts.

After the shock wore off I questioningly said "hi" back, Sir cleared his throat which indicated that i need to pay attention as the lesson was starting. 

As I and Arsen had decided to do a project about ourselves, I recommended that we should do a PowerPoint about each other, and he agreed. Okay seriously, where's Arsen and who's this dude?

" I mean I'm guessing you've already got a PowerPoint about me, I mean like who wouldn't be obsessed with me!" and he's back.

I faked a disgusted face and questioned "who'd would be obsessed with you?" 

He put his palm on his chest and said: " you hurt my feelings!" Obviously, I felt the need to say "what feelings? you're a fuckboy."

He cracked a smile and said "touché", he knew I was right.

I mean when am I ever wrong?

No? Okay.

As the lesson went on, we were just making notes about each other. Occasionally I would glance over at Lucy and Jason, only to see them smiling and talking. Seeing them happy made me happy, aww they would make such a cute couple.

The lesson went on and it was already time for the second lesson, I had art but Arsen and Jason decided to skip it and they had asked me to go along with them. However I didn't go with them, so I got in class and did what the teacher told me to draw what was going on in my head.

So I closed my eyes and thoughts came flying through, I opened my eyes and stroked the canvas by the tip of the brush with was dipped in black paint. I scribbled what I felt was right and I didn't center my thoughts, the drawing I had drawn was a body of a girl but instead of a face, there was a big scribble. Pretty self-explanatory if you ask me. 

I was complete and my teacher came by to look at it, she was stunned. She told me it was a great representation of how my mind is feeling and that she would put it in my box once it's dried.

Once I got out of class, I was greeted by someone I didn't want to encounter. Ugh Lord, why is life so cruel? I feel like God always gives me opportunity to show the worst in me!

 *****

I'm back!!! please vote, share and like this story. I'm going to be updating new chapters often, so yeahhhhhh. Feel free to comment and follow me, thanks xox.

*****