Chapter 7

Avery's P.O.V

I quickly gave Lucy a side hug and I told her i'll be by the lockers at lunch. She gave me a curt nod and went in the other direction.

I started walking to my class when I realized the hallways were getting vacant so I fastened my pace and got in class. I look around to see people still getting to their places so I quickly made my way to my normal seat.

As soon as my bottom touched my seat, someone walked in the class and everyone went quite. I bet you already know who came in, the one and only Arsen Black. I rolled my eyes at how cliché his entrance was. He made his way to sit next to me when a girl shouted: "Arsen, there's an empty seat beside me." Her name is Lilian Russo, she was one of Ashley's minions. She was wearing a deep V-neck top and the color of it was bright orange, it hurt my eyes that's how bright it was. Arsen just ignored her and sat next to me.

I looked towards her only to see her giving me a dirty look, I mean it's not like it's my fault. She was staring at me so I stared back.

I turned my head toward Arsen when he said,

"Hey, Aves" I just looked at his confused.

"Aves?" I asked him questioningly. He just chuckled, "Can't a friend give another friend a nickname?"

He just called me his friend.

"Umm, yeah sure," I said still letting the fact that Arsen just called me his friend sink in. He raised an eyebrow and said " you seem unsure!" I realized that he saw the expression on my face, I quickly said "no, it's cool", and gave him a small smile. We faced to the board, where the teacher was and tried to focus. Mr. Robert was talking about everyone's project and asked how far everyone's done it. We still had half an hour left so Mr. Roberts decided to give us a worksheet about Romeo And Juliet as we are currently doing about it.

I finished the worksheet in 5-10 minutes, the teacher said after we finished the worksheet we can just talk. I looked around to see if anyone was finished, the only one finished along with me was Arsen.

I turned my body towards him so that I'm facing him, we just talked about what we going to include in our presentation.

"Ring" "Ring" "Ring"

The bell rang signaling us to go to our other lesson. I had Spanish now with Mrs. Vega, she was one of the teachers which boys drooled over. She had brown hair with blonde highlights and she had brown eyes, let's not forget the hourglass figure. I really didn't need to attend this class, I know how to write, read and speak Spanish fluently. I know a lot of languages fluently, but not a lot of people knew that. I already graduated at the age of 12 but once again not a lot of people know that.

"hola estudiantes , se establecen" (hello students, settle down) said Mrs Vega.  " Today I'm going to pick on people and they have to give me at least 3 lines about them, okay first Toby."

Okay that's easy, lets just get this over and done with. Toby was one of them guys who just jokes around with absolutely anything, you cant be serious with him. He stood up and started struggling straight away. Basically what we had to do is get up and say 3 lines in Spanish about ourselves on the spot. Like no help whatsoever. After about 5 people, which let me add were also struggling. Mrs Vega looked bored and looked uninterested.

"Okay then, now can we have Miss Leon", my head snapped up and saw the whole class looking at me. I stood up from my seat and said

"Hola, mi nombre es Avery León y diecisiete años que pronto será de dieciocho años. Asisto a Jackson Highschool , me gusta leer libros y ver películas. Me gustan las matemáticas sujetos , español , gimnasio y mucho más. Eso es prácticamente todo , gracias." (Hello, my name is Avery Leon and seventeen soon to be eighteen. I attend to Jackson Highschool, i like reading books and watching movies. I like the subject maths, spanish, gym and more. Thats pretty much it, thank you.)

After i finished my 3 lines the teacher looked in astonishment and clapped, so did the whole class. Wow this is unexpected, i just said a small thank you and sat down on my seat. Mrs Vega carried on picking on all people. After the bell went i cleared up and walked to my locker, where Lucy was already standing.

" Hey luce" i waved at her with a small smile, she waved back and gave me a small smile. I knew something was wrong when her smile instantly disappeared as she looked at something or someone behind me.  I follow her gaze only to see Jason kissing a girl, i think her name was macy, whilst leaning on the lockers. I look back at Lucy to see her frowning, why is she frowning?

Oh Shit, i forgot she liked Jason. I would have punched him if I didn't have the stupid nerd outfit on. I took Lucy's hand and walked outside, where we sat on our usual spot. Lucy was quite and didn't say a word, what shall i do?

"Babe, he doesn't deserve you. Your a beautiful and happy girl, don't let s player affect you." she just smiled and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you Avery, I'm so grateful to have a friend like you." i just patted her back and said, "now lets eat, I'm starving!" she just giggled and ate her sandwich. throughout the day nothing eventful happened. It was time to go home now. I started going outside to my car when i realised i had detention.

"Fuck!"

I ran to the detention room as soon as I could .  Once I reached the door, i slammed the door open and went to sit right at the back. There were only a few students here, there was a girl whose name i don't know but all i know is shes a goth. There is also a guy name Brett who always does pranks on everyone, so I'm not surprised he's here, there is also another girl, her names Lindsey and shes one of the sluts. She was painting her nails, like what the actual fuck?

After a few minutes, Arsen opened the door and sat besides me. This detention was seriously boring, i mean you make the slightest noise and the teacher with glare at you and say "SILENCE!" every like 5 minutes. I couldn't even fall asleep, all i hear is the clock ticking . That's all!

OH MY LORD, when is this going to end? I put my head to the desk and closed my eyes. I didn't fall asleep but i just lay there. After a while i hear the chair moving and heard someone clear their voice, so i look up to see the teacher had stood up and was looking at all of us.

"Okay all of you detention is over, off you go. I hope not to see you all again." Wow harsh much.

But still, detentions over. Finally.

*****

I'm sorry guys I'm really bad at updating, this is my first story so i really hope you like this chapter. Feel free to comment.

Tell me what you think about it?

Comment, Share and Vote.

*****

The Nerd's Secret (UNDER EDITING)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara