Chapter 8

Avery's P.O.V

I grabbed my belongings and started to make my way out of detention. I was soon joined by the one and only...

Can you guess who?

ARSEN BLACK!

"Hey Aves," he said with a smile and I just smiled back. He slung his bulky arms around my shoulder catching me off guard. I just ignored it and allowed this gesture to happen whilst it lasted until I reached my car.

He removed his arm and turned to face me, he gave me a quick hug and said, "see you tomorrow!" I just said "yeah, see you tomorrow," I gave him a small wave.

I got into my car and let out a sigh, I didn't know I was holding my breath. I looked at the time and it was 4:30. I started to drive out of school, turned on the radio and I just bopped my head to the songs.

Once I reached home I parked my car and went to my room to remove my disguise.

Firstly I went into my bathroom, took out my brown colored lenses and looked at the mirror only to see my dull green eyes staring back at me.

Then I removed my brown haired wig, which by the way was very itchy and irritating. My blond hair fell back down, all tousled and messy, I combed through my hair to get rid of the tangles.

After I was done pulling on my and removing all the knots, I tied my hair in a messy bun- which was actually looking decent considering I was just going to be in my house. I got out of my bathroom and started to walk into my closet.

I changed into something comfy; a long sleeved turquoise top, white loose shorts with a turquoise ribbon. I removed my bra, because why the fuck not? Today I had no plans so I decided to have a full on a lazy day.

I went to the kitchen and saw Cecilia cooking, she turned around and looked at me. "Do you want something hun?" I saw her already doing work, so I shook my head and helped myself out.

I went to the cabinet which had snacks and I grabbed a few, then I got a pack of popcorn and let it heat up in the microwave.

Whilst that was being prepared, I got out a can of soda and got some ice cream from the freezer. The microwave had stopped so I took out the popcorn and put it in a bowl. I took everything upstairs, mind you, my hands were full.

I placed everything on my bed, got inside the warm covers and made myself comfortable. I got the remote, switched on my tv and put on Netflix. I skimmed through the movies and decided to watch an action movie.

I already had all my curtains drawn so it was dark in my room. I was eating pretzels and eating popcorn, I was so interested in the movie until my phone went off.

I picked up my phone and saw that I had a text message from Arsen. I unlocked my phone and read the text message,

From Arsen:

Heyy Aves, what you up to? 

To Arsen:

Nothing just having a lazy day, what about you? :D

From Arsen:

Just hanging out. Are you going to come to my house tomorrow for the project?

I was writing back "yeah sure" but then I realized tomorrow is Friday. Which meant I had a race tomorrow so I couldn't go, shit I need an excuse.

What the fuck do I say??!?!?

To Arsen:

Sorry can't do tomorrow, have some family thing.

Yeah, that should do it.

From Arsen:

Oh, that's cool, Saturday?

To Arsen:

Sure! And bye I'm going to switch my phone off so I can carry my lazy day on

I locked my phone and switched it off, I placed it on my side table and carried on watching the movie.

After watching a couple of movies, I felt tired and drained obviously due to my very productive day.  I decided to clean up all the mess of the snacks and turned my tv off.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 11 o'clock, I walked into the bathroom and switched the lights on.  I look at my hideous appearance, omg I look like a zombie but oh well, who cares.

I go back into my room and switched the lights off, I missed my bed and needed my sleep. I got into my unbelievably comfortable bed covers and wrapped my self in it. I closed my eyes and then I fell straight into a deep sleep.

*****

If you watch shows such as; vampire diaries, teen wolf, the originals, pretty little liars, person of interest and any other shows or even movies. Feel free to message me because i love connecting with people and knowing that maybe we can talk about them.

I'm trying to update as much as I can, feel free to give feedback or send me messages.

vote, share and comment.

*****