Chapter 6

Arsen's P.O.V

I woke up at 7:30 am, got out of bed and headed to go for a shower in my en-suite bathroom. After I had a shower and brushed my teeth I went to my closet. I wore a plain gray v-neck top, black tight jeans and some gray vans that match my top. 

And my hair? I just left it messy. 

I headed downstairs and went to the kitchen where I was greeted by Linda, she takes care of the house. She gave me a warm smile and motioned me to sit down on one of the stools near the counter. She gave me a plate with a stack of blueberry pancakes. 

My favorite.  

After I finished eating I got to my garage, got on my bike and rode off to school. 

Since last night all I've been thinking about Queen, the boxer at The Golden Ring. I remember them green intriguing eyes, that stared at me for a split second. Her blonde hair that was tied back in a messy ponytail, she wore a black sports bra and black shorts. Her skin, that was exposed showed her toned body. 

There was something about her that was familiar about her but I couldn't point it out. The way she fought those guys with such ease, was amazing. 

I got to school late and walked to my History lesson 20 minutes late. As I opened the class door, everyone's eyes fell upon me along with the teacher.

" You're Late!" she said with a stern voice.  I just avoided her and looked for a seat, there was one right next to Avery.

Our eyes connected and her eyes widened, I just walked to the seat.

Avery's P.O.V

I was in History lesson for the past 20 minutes, our teacher was an old lady, who was really strict. 

"Bang"

The door flew open revealing Arsen, the teacher said, "You're late". But it seemed like he didn't care, he looked around and his eyes met mine. My eyes widened as I seen him walking to a seat next to me, there were a few seats around the classroom but he chose to sit next to me. 

The teacher carried on with the lesson as Arsen took a seat next to me. He gave me a small smile and said "Hi".  I just gave him a small wave. As I did this small gesture, the teacher startled us by shouting " DETENTION, Miss Leon, and Mr. Black!" 

Told you she was strict, we didn't even bother arguing because there was no point. The rest of the history class went without a word. The bell rang, signaling us to go to our next class, I got out of class and walked to the library as I had a free period.

I went to my locker and put my history book away, I felt a presence near me but didn't bother turning around. "Free period?" said a well-known voice. I turned and faced Arsen and just nodded, "mind if I tag along?" he asked and I just shook my head. 

We were walking to the library, side by side, when...

  Ashley Johnson came in front of me blocking my way, she gave me a dirty look and walked to Arsen.

"Babe, why are you walking with this ugly nerd? How about we have some fun?"  she said with leaning against his chest, I was internally gagging.  He just removed her hands away from her and said, "she's my friend, that's why!" 

Wait. Did he just stick up for me?

I looked at him with confusion and looked back at the slut, who was glaring at me like there's no tomorrow. Her face was red and she looked angry, she looked between me and Arsen and just stomped off. 

I couldn't handle it, I burst out laughing and Arsen chuckled. After we calmed down, we headed for the library without any interruptions. When we got we sat at an empty table at the corner, he asked me if I was coming to his house today for the project. I just nodded. 

We started talking about school work, and then we talked about our personal interests. We talked to the point, where our free period finished. We got out of the library and parted different ways as now it was a break. I got to my locker and waited for Lucy when she arrived we went to the cafeteria to sit. We sat on an empty table. 

"So... anything sparking with Arsen Black?" Lucy asked whilst wiggling her eyebrows, I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. 

"Seriously? Me and Arsen? No way!" I said as if it was the most obvious thing. "You're in denial" I just looked at her weirdly and didn't say a word. I know her well enough to know she won't stop, so I just let it go. 

"How Jason?" I asked, " he's good," she said without realizing what I just said. "I m-mean how w-would I know?" she said whilst her face was blushing like crazy. I smirked knowing she liked Jason. 

We just talked about everyone thought outbreak, I was talking about my encounter with Ashley when the bell cut me off.

Now I have English. With Arsen.

*****

Hello everyone, 

i know i updated after a while but i will try and do it as frequently as possible. How do you like this story so far?

Share, Comment, and Vote.

Thank you xoxo

*****