27. Conversation

A/N: WARNING: this chapter may be a little much for some so if you aren't comfortable just wait for  chapter 29. It's gonna get very adult like in the next chapter, just giving a heads up now, I was racking my brain all day yesterday to go with the chapter or not so I decided I will. Again if adult content makes you uncomfortable please wait and don't read the next chapter, thanks for all the reads guys and keeping up on my fics, I love you guys, this story is almost at 4K already and that makes me so happy!

Maya's POV

Lucas and I spent a majority of the evening talking about coping methods for me to get through this incident. He's offered to help me in any way he can. It was times like this when I really appreciated how loving and supportive he was. Our bond was irreplaceable. I let him watch his basketball game and I couldn't help, but stare at him. My life changed as soon as he came in it, I love him more then anything else in this world.

"Hey Lucas?" I asked as he looked at me and smiled before answering.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"How do you know when you're ready to take the next step?" I asked.

"I don't want you to feel pressured to talk about this if you aren't ready based on the type of day you had." He replied and leaned me into him.

"No, I want to talk about it, if we don't, we'll never know when we're ready by constantly pushing it off." I responded as I looked up at him. He grabbed the remote off the arm of the couch and turned off the tv.

"Well, firstly, I'm pretty certain that you aren't a virgin and this is more of you seeing if I'm ready." He said with a hint of nerves behind his voice.

"That first part may be true, but I didn't love him, not the way I do with you." I responded as I intertwined our fingers.

"I'm ready when you are, I just don't want to disappoint you." He said as he looked down. With my free hard I turned his head so he was locking eyes with me.

"Hey, you could never disappoint me. I love you and I want to be with you entirely." I replied with a smile. "My only worry is, I don't want anything to change between us, everything has been leading us to our big moment, what if something changes and you don't want me anymore?"

"That could never happen Maya." He responded as he picked me up and sat me on his lap.

"How do you know that though? Anything could happen." I asked.

"I could never love anyone more then I love you. I would be stupid to leave you. You showed me what it means to love someone and our relationship will never change, call me crazy Maya, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I've never felt this way about anyone before." He replied and softly kissed my lips. Just as he was about to pull away, I pulled him back in and deepened the kiss, which shot charges of electricity through my body.

"Wow, you're pretty serious about this aren't you?" Lucas asked after he slightly pulled away.

"I am, I've never wanted someone as much as I want you." I said as I put my arms around his neck as I bit my bottom lip.

I smiled and grabbed his face ferociously and started kissing him firmly.

Lucas took control and crawled on top of me. He humorously growled before attacking my face with kisses. I laughed out loud pretty hard, trying to push his ticklish lips off of me but he wouldn't move. I couldn't stop laughing, it was such an open and carefree laugh. Lucas was still peppering kisses all over my face and occasionally kissing my neck and chest, making me giggle even more.

During this process, my t-shirt had risen up, just below my bra in my not-so-desperate attempt to escape from Lucas's grasp.

Lucas's pecks started slowing down, until his kisses lingered on each spot and he was more gentle and delicate. My giggling stopped completely, and my laughs had turned to soft sighs as Lucas kissed me all over my face and neck and eventually my lips.

His hands brushed the skin of my stomach, and then he gripped gripped my waist confidently and steadfastly.

I was in a complete bliss, never wanting to move. I wanted to feel like this all the time, to feel this loved, to not constantly be attacked, or to not be cautious about my surroundings every single second of the day.

I has been through a lot, and I took the pain and suffering, but sometimes, I just need time to stop caring about all those things, relax and process what's happening in this exact moment. He makes me forgot about all the horrible things I've been through, he makes me better.

But in this moment, I had totally forgotten about my worries and struggles. All my mind was processing was Lucas.

Lucas's lips.

Lucas's heavy breathing.

Lucas's hands.

Lucas's body on mine.

Lucas's gentleness.

Pulling apart for another brief second, I took this as an opportunity to change positions by straddling Lucas.

"You know Maya, I never pegged you for this heavy of a make out session." He said.

"Shut up huckleberry and kiss me." I replied and he gave in with no questions asked.

Our noses rubbed together, before Lucas bit my bottom lip with his teeth, playfully bitting on it, his lips now surrounding the lip so I could gently suck, causing Lucas to moan with delight.

When Lucas was done pampering my bottom lip, I traced my tongue around Lucas's lips, before re-entering his mouth, where we started another round of our tongue battle, Lucas was adding extra effect by squeezing my ass, and pulling me closer to him.

I leaned in taking in everything, I inwardly groaned. This just made me want to have sex with him even more..