16. The Sleepover

Maya's POV

"Lucas do you need to go get some clothes or anything before we go to bed?" I asked him while I was laying on his chest.

"No, I figured that you would need me tonight based on the vibe I got from your text messages from this afternoon so that's why my backpack is there." I looked up at him and kissed him on the check.

Lucas' lips curled into a half smile as he stared into my eyes. I bit my lip shyly looking down slightly but never removing my eyes from his. Without a second thought I swung my leg on the other side of him so I was straddling him. I smirked at Lucas, resting my hands on both sides of his face. I leaned down a bit, pressing his forehead with mine. Lucas smirked and closed the gap between the two of us. Then I kissed him with more urgency than I ever expected of myself. Lucas smiled into the kiss, knowing fully well that I wanted this. He began to rub circles into my back with his thumbs causing me to press our bodies closer together.

Lucas did something pretty risky, he knew he'd get a reaction out of me, but he wasn't too sure how I would react. He slowly moved his right hand to gently tap my behind. Now, I wasn't expecting him to do that whatsoever, which caused me to gasp.

"Luca-". He quickly took his open opportunity to slid his tongue into the kiss. I didn't say anything after, but deepened the kiss, grinding down on his body. I couldn't help, but give off a slight moan causing Lucas to smirk at me, knowing fully well that I enjoyed every second of what he was doing.

Lucas didn't expect me to oblige as much as I had, but what I did next completely threw him off guard. I parted from the kiss, staring into Lucas' beautiful green eyes then proceeded to peck his lips and his cheek, and lastly his neck. With each kiss I gave I would slowly tug and nibble the skin underneath as Lucas sat there utterly confused and open for whatever was to follow. I began to gently suck on the skin under my lips for some time. Lucas let out a small grunt, letting me know that he was enjoying every little bit that I was doing. I licked a bit of his neck as I kissed it one last time. I sat up right, still on Lucas, blushing like a mad dog. My smile spreading from ear to ear as I tucked another hair behind my ear. I refused to make eye contact with Lucas. There I was right there in front of him. I slowly turned looking at Lucas and a split second after I made eye contact with him, he crashed his lips on mine. We stayed like that for a while, fully enjoying each other's company. Both refusing to part.

After some time I separated the kiss and leaned my forehead against his again and sighed.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me with much concern displayed on his face.

"I just don't want to let this get too far and we both regret it happening this soon, I mean we haven't even really discussed this yet. I'm sorry I'm rambling, I'm just scared and I don't want to disappoint you." I had my hands placed on his chest as I looked down.

He cupped his hand under my chin and raised my head back up so I would be looking at him.

"Maya, if you aren't ready that's more then fine with me. I don't want to force you into something you're not ready for. You aren't disappointing me, believe me." He replied with a smirk.

"Believe me Lucas, I know. You should probably put your little friend away." I responded laughing at him and his face going completely red.

"That's you're fault, not mine. You sat on my lap and started doing new interesting things and I wasn't going to stop you." I smiled at him brushing my thumb across his cheek and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Look, Lucas, I know it's a long drive. And, and we're gonna get there! We're gonna get there, but, I don't know, I just, I wanna see some...trees along the way." He seemed to be pondering my statement.

"Okay.. But I'll be driving?" His response made me giggle before I could respond to him.

"You'll be driving." I smiled at him.

"You swear to god?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"I do, Lucas. I swear to god." I wrapped my arms around him engulfing him in a hug.

"Okay." I heard him whisper into my ear.

"Okay, good because I do really like you, but I'm not gonna take my pants off, at least not tonight." I responded to him.

"Do you want to start getting ready for bed? How does cuddling sound to you?" His alternative request made me smile like an idiot at him.

I slowly got off of him and we both got up off the couch. I gathered the dishes from our dinner and took them in the kitchen to put them in the sink. When I came back out Lucas had all his things gathered and was holding out his hand to me and we headed up the stairs. I showed him where one of the bathrooms was so he could change. While I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and changed. We both got done at the same time, he walked out in pajama pants and no shirt on and I couldn't help, but just stare at him.

"Are you going to stare any harder?" Which snapped me out of my trance and he laughed as he walked up to me putting his hands on my waist and gently pushed me against the wall and what started as softly kissing me, turned into a very deepened kiss that sent a million jolts of electricity through my body, we separated and he just smiled at me.

"I just really wanted to do that." He smirked and took my hand as we went in my room and crawled in my bed. I was facing away from him and he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck.

"Remember Maya, there's no where else where I would have rather been today other then here with you." He whispered into my ear and kissed the back of my head. I intertwined my fingers with his and smiled.

"Me too." He held me tighter before we drifted off to sleep.