11

2 months later

yoongi is not like before; cheerful and caring guy, always taking care of others and put them first before himself. he's been keeping himself away from people, staying at home ever since yoona's death. he doesn't talk much, he only answer important things and after that he shut himself.

after all this while, jimin has been taking care of him. preparing the meal, visiting him everyday to make sure yoongi is okay, still alive. he's so scared that yoongi would do something stupid. jimin misses the old yoongi really much, the one who acted like his hyung; asking him about his school and work but things didn't go well after the incident. jimin is determined to get the old yoongi back and make him fall for him that's for sure.

"yoongi are you there? hyung?"
jimin stood in front of yoongi's apartment waiting for yoongi to open the door.

after three knocks, jimin decided to  burst in since yoongi usually forgot to lock the door. jimin stepped in, the apartment looks dirtier and messier after a week jimin last visited him. jimin found yoongi rested lazily on the couch, glances over at jimin and continue to watch the tv.

"why are you here? what do you need?"
yoongi asks, curious as to why the younger is being nice to him, cooked for him, cleaned his apartment. yoongi knew he is not being himself but the younger makes him feel bad. he wondered why he can't move on and start a new life without his love.

"hyung how long you will be like this, look at your apartment everything is messed up. you need to move on and continue your life you can't live like a depressional maniac and stayed at home. go to work and make yourself busy so you can forget her. where is the old yoongi? the old hyung?" jimin voices out as he can't stand anymore with the way yoongi lives right now.

"i really want to change jimin i really want to forget her but i can't. it's so hard jimin, really hard." yoongi's voice vibrate as he is near to spill some tears at this moment. jimin on the other hand walks towards yoongi and embraced the older. he draws circles on his back to comfort him. yoongi didn't resist the younger because he really needs comfort. "i'm helping you forget about her okay?" jimin whispered as their body still connected and feel each other's breath.

"let's go out and get some fresh air min yoongi, are you ready to start a new chapter of your life?" jimin let go of yoongi's body as he asked him.

yoongi nodded. this is it. he thinks he needs to move on and move forward, no turning back. he assured himself. everything will be okay. "i am doing the right thing, ain't i?" yoongi mumbled.

both of them decided to get coffee and sweet things since yoongi already forgot the taste of it. yoongi looks good with a simple white basic tee and ripped jeans while jimin is wearing pink sweater and white jeans. jimin somehow is happy because yoongi finally looks like the-old-yoongi-who-always-take-care-of-his-image not like a beggar just like after his girlfriend death.

yoongi caught up with a lot of things and he just knew that jimin is entering his college soon and graduated from his highschool. jimin took dancing for his major and language for his minor.

"hyung, let's go home you look...tired?" jimin examining yoongi's face and he can notice the eyebags and dark circle formed under yoongi's eyes. guess it's been so long since yoongi didn't go out and all he does at home: sleeping or crying.

yoongi hummed taking that as a yes. he needs to rest and regain his energy back. "i think that's a good plan since you look like an old granpda, hyung." jimin spoke. yoongi smiled a little hearing the comment and jimin is feeling great that the older knew how to smile again. jimin never see yoongi's smile over the months and jimin is the happiest human being to be the first one to see it after a long hiatus.

they're in front of their apartment, bidding each other farewell. "i had a great day jimin thanks to you." yoongi talked to him as jimin adjusted his coat to prevent himself from the cold wind.

"it's not a problem hyung, you can talk to me if you need anything i am willing to do anything for you." with that jimin turns around, heading to his house leaving yoongi dumbfounded.
-

hello (??) yes i took a long time :(