6

"hello jimin how was your first day here?" yoongi asks, stood in front of the cashier along with his girlfriend.

jimin is staring at the woman. he wondered who she is. he wanted to ask yoongi but he can't speak. he felt something uneasy in his heart.

"jimin, are you okay?" jimin stays silents.

yoongi tapped jimin's hand. "h-hyung i'm okay," jimin finally spoke up but his eyes is still on that woman.

"why are you staring at her? isn't she pretty jimin? this is my girlfriend, yoona and we're gonna get married soon," yoongi giggled he is so excited to introduce her to jimin

jimin smiled slightly and anyone can know that his smile is not a sincere one. he don't know what to react. he felt so sad and hurt like something crash his heart.

am i in love with yoongi hyung? no it can't be he already has a girlfriend u i should be happy for him but why do i feel like i want to run right now and cry as much as i want it so hurt inside.

"this is jimin my neighbour and also my best-best friend and little brother," that woman smiled to jimin but jimin didn't reply back. jimin froze and don't know what to do, what to feel, what to react to this whole situation.

jimin can't get off his eyes of this couple until jin came and suprised him. "you like yoongi don't you?" jin attacked jimin with an unexpected question. jimin startled. "ho-how di-did you know hyung?" jimin is shocked. "is that really obvious?"

"jimin it's obvious. i that but i don't know about yoongi. besides, he already has a girlfriend and they're going to get married at the end of this year. they dated for almost 4 years and yoongi loves her too much," jin explained. jin knows jimin didn't want to hear that but he has to.

jimin is in pain. no his heart is. he didn't expected that yoongi has a girlfriend because he didn't talk anything about her. if yoongi tell him earlier that he already has a girlfriend maybe he can avoid his feeling for him but its too late. he liked min yoongi so much, he loved him a lot.

jimin's vision is blurry and he felt dizzy. he knows his tears gonna fall anytime but he didn't want jin to worry about him. so he took off his apron and ran leaving the cafe. jin didn't mind tho. he knew exactly how jimin feels. he gives jimin some time to calm down himself.

jimin thinks about this thing again and again. he thought avoiding yoongi is the best desicion for now. maybe he can reduce his feelings for him if he avoided him.

he just don't know what to do right now. he's confused. why you didn't talk about her hyung why?!  his hot tears running down his cheeks and he covered his face with both hands don't want people to see him crying.

he began to walk to his home. he don't know why he felt so hurt inside. he need someone to talk to but he doesnt have anyone. jin is probably busy with the cafe while yoongi of course with his girlfriend.

he reached home and goes straight to his bedroom. throws m himself on the bed and rest his tired body. he picked out his phone from his pocket and searched for the contact name 'jin hyung'.

jimin: hello hyung sorry for just ran and didnt talk to you can i just rest at home im not feeling well

jin hyung: it's okay jimin i understand your feelings right now its okay take your time

jimin: sorry for being a troublemaker on the first day you can cut down my salary if you want

jin hyung: i told you its okay im okay i didnt mind stop apologise rest well jimin :-)

jimin: thanks hyung

-----

"where's jimin, hyung? i saw he ran leaving the cafe. what's wrong? what happened?" yoongi asked worriedly.

"he said he need to go home he didn't feeling well and i gave him an off today," jin answered.

"babe can you get home by yourself? i need to check on jimin's condition," yoona nodded.

"it's okay i know you are worried about him i'm okay," yoona smiled.

"i'm so sorry and be careful I will call you later," yoongi give a quick peck on yoona's lips before driving back home.

yoongi gets off his car and goes straight to jimin's house. he knocked the door. "hello, jimin are you there? hello? hello?" yoongi's voice getting louder.

after a few minutes, jimin opened it. "hyung what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be with yoona right now?" jimin invited yoongi to enter his house. jimin's eyes redden and looked like someone who just cried.

"are you okay jimin? did you just cried?" yoongi asked.

"uh-h no i just woke up, that's why my eyes looks swollen i'm okay," he's worried that yoongi might found out that actually he cried just now because of him.

its surpassed 1k reads omgg thanks <33333