2

he woke up because of the noisy sound coming from his neighbour's house. "such a terrible person why are you disturbing someone's sleep in the morning. i hate this thing really," he mumbles.

today is a weekend. so he decided to get more sleep but when he realised he's late for work, he rushes to the bathroom and put on his clothes as fast as he can. he ran towards downstairs (he doesn't use a lift because his house is only at level one). he bumped into someone and without realising that the guy is his new neighbour, he picked up the things that dropped to the floor. "i'm so sorry i'm late for work!" without looking at that guy, he ran to his work place. "oh i guess it's my new neighbour, " he said.

at works, he keeps thinking about that guy who just he bumped with, "i'm gonna apologise to him after work," jimin said to himself.

his shift is from 1 to 6 p.m. strike six p.m, he went home after buying some groceries. he steps on the stairs making his way home. he walks to his neighbour house to apologise.

"can i meet with the owner of this house?" he asked a man guessing that this man works as a movers (( you know the one who lift the stuffs when you move??)) because they are so many stuffs outside of the house.

"oh he is not at home, he's gone for awhile. what can I help you?" said that man. "oh nothing thank you," jimin said smiling to that man and walks leaving the house.

maybe later i will apologise to him," he mumbles as he walks inside of his house.

"sir someone is looking for you just now. i think he is your neighbour just next to your house,"

"oh really? what does he want?" yoongi asked that man politely.

"sorry sir i don't know" that man replied.

"it's okay maybe i will check for him later," yoongi immediately walked inside and goes straight to the bathroom to take a bath. he's so tired since he got lots of works to do just now and right now he wants to take a nap. min yoongi loves to sleep. like a lot. he will sleep whenever he got a break time or leisure time.

the next day yoongi decided to go to his neighbour's house. he just took a few steps to reach in front of the house. he knocked on the door.

"hello? is anybody at home?" there is no answer. he knocked again but no one open the door. so he walked back to his house and goes to work.

"maybe he is not at home. well its okay i will try again later," the blonde guy said.

jimin went through a lot of things today. one of the thing is the teacher got mad at him because he doesnt finish his homeworks. he's not lazy just he's so busy with his part time job until he doesnt have a time to do it. well the other thing is he doesn't have any friends at school. everyday he will eat lunch alone, by himself. everyone avoided him and doesn't want to be friends with him with no reason. he's used to it and he doesn't care a lot as time flies but sometimes he envy those who have lots of friends. he needs someone to talk to, to share his problem, to laugh with, he wants that badly.

"i miss you mom, dad. i'm so lonely why nobody wants to be friend with me? am i so ugly that nobody wants to become my friend?" he said and he doesn't realised the hot tears falling down on his cheeks. he wipes the tears quickly, stood up and make his way to the class because the lunch time  ended. a few hours later, the bell rang and he goes back to home as he don't have to work today.

its quite boring :<<