5

"hyung!" jimin shouted as he walked to yoongi's house.

"i'm here come in," yoongi invited him.

"you didn't go to work?" jimin asked curiously.

"no i took an off today so yeah what about you? you're not doing your part time?"

"um nope i don't have the feeling to work today i want to spend time with hyung~~~~" jimin scooted his body near yoongi. "stay there i'll make you a coffee," yoongi pushed jimin's body lightly and stood up, making his way to the kitchen.

yoongi came back about 15 minutes later holding a cup of the coffee for jimin "here's your coffee," yoongi hands in a cup of coffee to jimin. "thanks hyung," jimin smiled and take a sip of coffee.

"i want to talk about something," yoongi told him. "what is it hyung?" jimin says.

"what about you quit your part time job and you start working at jin's hyung cafe?"

"sounds good, i'll think about it," he took a sip again.

"hyung how about we go out since you're not working today?" jimin asked nervously.

"but i want to rest today jimin that's why i took an off today," he shrugged. "please hyung~~~~ yoongi hyung~~~~~" jimin pouted.

"ok fine but only for awhile i want to rest and sleep,"

"ok i promise," jimin smiled happily.

first they headed to jin's cafe for lunch. "hello jin hyung," both of them greeted jin as soon as they walked inside the cafe. "hello," he's excited to see his favourite brothers came. yes jin can't deny that he actually liked jimin as a brother since their first meeting. He want to protect jimin like how he protected yoongi.

"hyung i to ask you something," yoongi spoke up.

"yes what is it?" jin says. "do u need more worker? can jimin work here? it's easier because hyung is here so you can look after him," yoongi suggested.

"i don't need more worker but if jimin wants to work here i'm okay and your suggestion sounds good," jin is excited because it sounds like a really good plan.

after they've done eaten, both of them headed to the amusement park. yes this is all park jimin's idea. they reached the destination in just awhile and it doesn't take lots of times from jin's cafe. jimin is so excited because it's been a long time since he came here while yoongi feels the other way, he just wants to sleep and rest at home.

jimin ran towards the ticket counter and dragged yoongi along. he can't wait to try all of them.

yoongi almost cried because he hates roller costers so much. he regrets believing that this thing was ok. jimin forced him to ride it and he pity jimin because he doesn't want to disappoint him. he swears that was the last time.

"hyung are you ok?" jimin asks but actually he's dying from laughter. he thinks that was the cutest thing side of yoongi.

"i amokay and that i swear that was the last time," he shrugged and walks leaving jimin behind.

"hyung wait for me!" jimin walks faster to catch yoongi's step.

"let's go home i'm tired," jimin felt so happy but yoongi doesn't like the amusement park after all after he rides that monster which make him look pathetic.

"hyung gg gg ~ let's get some ice cream before we head home please ~~~~ " jimin blinks his eyes for so many times so that yoongi will fall for his cuteness and let him to buy an ice cream.

"yeah i got it let's go and stop doing that thing i hate that so much," yoongi glared at him.

"yes!" jimin shouted happily. he's just so happy that he could spent time with yoongi.

after both of them finished the last bite of ice cream they headed home. jimin needs to rest a lot because tomorrow is a school day while yoongi just wants to sleep because he's too exhausted.

"bye hyung, it was so great thank you", jimin waved and smiled to yoongi. yoongi just waved to him back because he's too tired to smile.

he sleeps early because he has school tomorrow but he doesn't feel like going. the final exam is just around the corner so Jimin can't skips again. he might get zero for all subjects.

the school ended after the bell rang. he goes straight to jin's cafe and today is the first day. he arrived early because he wants to make a good impression to jin.

the door bell rang and someone entered. "hello jimin," jin greeted him. "hi hyung," jimin headed to jin. "how's school?" jin asks. "nothing special hyung just like everyday, so boring,"

"oh i see, come here let me show you what you have to do," jin grabbed jimin's hand and shows him the kitchen. "today we have a new worker please take a good care of him," jin introduced him to the staffs while jimin bowed to them. "hello i'm park jimin and you can call me jimin," he smiled.

jimin wore the uniform and stood in front of the cashier desk. "you will work as a cashier and is that okay? you need me to teach you anything?" jin hoping that was okay for jimin since he don't need any worker in kitchen and the last thing left is to be a cashier.

"this is okay hyung and i worked as a cashier last time too so i know what to do, thank you for this," jimin said thank you for a many times because jin gave him the easy job to do.

"it's okay jimin i'm glad that you loved this job, do well," jin patted jimin's back and leave jimin to do his work.

someone entered the cafe, and it was yoongi. jimin is so happy to see him until he saw a woman walks following yoongi from behind.

who is that woman? his heart mumbles.

ma cITY WAS SO GREAT IM YELLING AND SHOUTING THE WHOLE TIME IM SSBHDNDHEJDHDHHDJS