7

"hyung please go home i need to rest and i need to be alone," jimin told the older.

"ok let me know if you need anything," yoongi smiled before walking out from jimin's house and go home.

as soon as the older leave him, he started to cry. he feels like shit right now. he started sobbing and cuffed his face into the pillow. a few minutes later, he fall asleep without his knowing because tired of crying.

jimin wore his shoes ready to go to school. he locked the door and began to walk. he didn't noticed yoongi was on his way too and they bumped into each other. jimin thought that avoiding min yoongi is hard since they are neighbours.

"hello jiminnie, how are you today?" yoongi asked.

"i'm fine um i need to go i'm late for school bye talk to you later!" the younger walks faster to downstairs leaving yoongi behind.

"but jimin-" yoongi couldn't finish his sentence since jimin is already gone from his sight. yoongi sighed. he walks to his car and get in. as soon as he gets in, he started the engine.

om his way to work, yoongi couldn't stop thinking about jimin's weird behaviour today. yoongi slide his phone and pressed the call button.

"hello?"

"hello jin hyung"

"what's up yoongi?"

"can you take a look on jimin he acted weird today i think he didn't fully recovered from yesterday," yoongi sounds worried.

"ok ok sure i will but don't worry he's okay yoongi," jin assured yoongi.

"thanks hyung," yoongi thanked jin and pressed the end button.

yoongi couldn't focus on his works today. he got so many works but he cant do any of them. he plans to visit jimin at the cafe this evening.

strike 5pm, he walks out from the office and drove to jin's cafe. he entered the cafe to see jimin. jimin is busy with his works and he looks exhausted due to the amount of the customers that came in today.

"hello jiminnie, how are you?"

"i told ya i'm okay," jimin formed a little smile for yoongi.

"i'm glad that you are okay," yoongi smiled.

"you sit first, i'll call jin hyung for you," yoongi nodded.

yoongi sit at the empty chair waiting for jin to come. someone took the order for yoongi and as soon after that jin came with a tray headed to yoongi's table.

"hi yoongi, what brings you here?" jin asked yoongi while hand in a cup of coffee.

"nothing hyung i just want to check on jimin. he looks uh kinda weird?" yoongi took a sip of coffee.

"really? like what?"

"i think he's avoiding me but i don't know what is the reason," yoongi answered.

"well.....i think i know the reason why," jin hesistated to tell yoongi but he thinks yoongi have to know.

"tell me what is the reason if you know, hyung please,"

"all this time jimin has a feeling for you. he loves you but as soon as he found out that you are getting married, he's avoiding you. he don't want to hurt himself even more," jin explained.

"ji-jimin loves me? but hyung you know i already have yoona right?" yoongifeels so terrible right now he knows that he can't reply jimin's love. yoongi is in a dilemma.

"i know yoongi i know," jin felt horrible at the same time because he can't help both of them.

after both of them talked for awhile, yoongi decided to go home. he couldn't stop thinking about what jin told him just now.

"what am i suppose to do right now?"

sorry late im so busy :/ and idk this chapter make sense or not byE