9

jimin as usual will go to school to start his daily routine. he hates school so much because for him school is hell. he doesn't even have a friend to talk to, share his problems or hangout with and maybe if do, they are all fake.

jimin didn't go to school today. he's too lazy to go to school since his exams are over, he guess if he skips school, it won't really matter.

jimin searched his phone to call jin since he don't want to go to school. He found it on the table and called him.

"hello hyung,"

"yes jimin, did something happened?"

"no, i just um can i stay at your cafe a bit longer before i work? i don't feel like going to school,"

"yeah sure, i'll wait for you. see you later,"

"thanks hyung,"

seokjin greeted jimin with the warmest smile as jimin entered the cafe. he knew the younger feels down and he understands him so much. jimin is fragile and easily broken so jin needs to take care every single thing of him.

jimin formed a little smile to jin. he doesn't know how to smile after he got that news from jin. he can't move on and will never accept that yoongi will get married soon.

jimin changed to his work uniform and started to clean the cafe before its open.

as soon as jimin flip the board to "open", he could see some of the customers already waiting in front of the cafe. he also could see a mint green hair stood in front of the cafe with a girl and yes it is yoongi with his girlfriend.

jimin just ignored them and walk to the counter to start his works. he don't want to meet them but jimin didn't own the cafe, he can't do anything.

jimin can see yoongi walk to his direction but he's busy to pay attention to him and continue his job.

yoongi cleared his throat before managed to greet jiminbecause he has something to give to him.

"h-hello,"

jimin looked up to see yoongi standing in front of him while yoona is sitting behind him, leaving both of them to give some privacy.

"uh hello," its been a long time since the two talked and the whole cafe is filled with their awkwardness.

"how are you, jiminnie?" yoongi asked worried about the younger's condition.

jimin is still a bit fluttered when yoongi called him by his nickname.

"i'm okay, how about you hyung?" jimin replied without making an eyecontact with yoongi.

"i'mfine as well, by the way I want to give something to you,"

jimin can see yoongi is holding something from just now and it looks like an envelope. jimin wanted to ask what is the content but he is too afraid.

"here is the wedding card invitation for you," yoongi hand in the card with guilt but he needs to give it.

"wed-ding c-card?" jimin stuttered. he already expect this from the beginning as soon as he saw the envelope, he knew this will happen.

jimin can feel his eyes teary, enough to make its way on his fluffy cheeks.

"excuse me, i need to use the toilet," jimin runs to the toilet with tears on his eyes.

after a few minutes, jimincame back to the counter to continue his work but at the same time searching for mint haired guy.

"hyung where's yoongi?" jimin asked jin who is cleaning the table near to him.

"yoongi already left, he said he wanted you to come at his wedding day,"

jimin is still thinking if he should he go or not. he convinced himself that he didn't meant to be together with yoongi but the other part of him said don't go because he might get hurt again.

"it's okay if you don't want to go jimin, yoongi will not get mad at you," jin spoke again.

"hmm," jimin hummed still deciding whether to go or not.

after the cafe is already closed, jimin headed back home. he reached in front of his door, insert the passcode to his apartment after awhile he managed to get in. he collapsed onto the bed because it's a long day for jimin and he seems a bit tired today.

he reaches for the envelope and take out the wedding card. he looks at the wedding card carefully and its stating "min yoongi and park yoona," he stared at the card for about 30 minutes and he already know his decision.

"i'm going to hyung's wedding and let him go this time,"

byE