Slight Misunderstanding - UP

Start from the beginning

"Harry's kisses?" he asked hopefully.

"All kinds of kisses," I said nonchalantly, seeing how he would react.

"...Who i-is kissing Harry's Louis?" he began slowly, his tone slightly threatening.

"Niall's kisses are-"

"N-Niall is g-giving H-Harry's Louis kisses?!" Harry asked shrilly, his hands flying to seize onto my arms that were carefully rubbing body wash at his shoulders.

"No, baby," I laughed, leaning over and kissing him since he was too soapy for me to hug. "No, I'm teasing. I guess that wasn't very nice of me, huh?"

"No," Harry pouted, crossing his arms. "L-Louis is Harry's! He is n-no one else's!"

"Are you angry with me, lovely?" I cooed, turning him gently to suds his back.

He instantly shook his head, "H-Harry could not e-ever be mad at his Louis."

"That's good," I replied, teasingly washing over his bottom and making him yelp in surprise. I dropped down to wash his legs, but handed him up the body wash. "Here. You can wash your more private parts."

"Oh..." Harry murmured. And I had been right of course, he had been hoping for something sexual, the naughty little Kitten. Even if he was still so, so innocent.

"Then when you're clean we can go to our bed and do whatever you want..."

Needless to say, he was pretty quick to clean himself after my offer. Once he was free of soap, I helped him step out onto the bathmat. He shivered slightly, and I instantly wrapped him up in a large fluffy towel and hugged him tightly despite his damp state. He giggled, "Harry loves his Louis..."

"I love you, too Kitten!" I cooed. I helped him towards our room, and he almost automatically started taking off my clothes. "Oh... er..."

"Louis s-said that he liked kisses..." Harry began slowly. "Not N-Niall's kisses, he is liking Harry's..."

"Right..." I said slowly.

"Louis will s-show Harry..."

"Show you what, lovely?" I asked, helping him in removing my shirt. He had already successfully removed my pants.

"That L-Louis is liking to kiss Harry!" he nodded frantically, peppering my face with clumsy kisses.

"And maybe a few other things, I'm guessing?" I chuckled. Harry blushed, and I kissed his nose softly. "That's what I thought. Up on the bed, lovely!"

I had at first felt a bit guilty for making Harry so jealous, because I could obviously see how much it bothered him that I said I liked lots of different kinds of kisses. I had straddled him and was grinding down softly, and he reached for me, "L-Louis will kiss Harry?"

"I love kisses," I nodded, leaning to press my lips to his pouting ones. "All kinds. Eskimo... butterfly... French... and then I love your clumsy kisses. But all the kisses I like can only come from one little, although he really isn't so little, Kitten boy. Can you guess who?"

Harry looked thoughtful, "Um... it is Harry?"

"It's you," I cooed, pressing one last kiss to his lips.

When I finally got him ready enough, had kissed him enough, and had put on a condom so we could make love, he clung tightly to me nearly the entire time. It was almost possessive, and it was as if his jealousy had made him all the more sensitive, because he scrambled frantically at my back, his nails raking down it and more than likely leaving marks that I was far to pleased to care about. The bit of pain combined with the pleasure probably made me thrust a bit harder than necessary, but Harry's pleased face didn't change and we were both coming within a few seconds from each other.