Snap and trust

You had went outside to take a walk and to go see Yuya "hi there Yoko-san" you greeted as you bowed "oh you don't have to be so formal" she smiles kindly letting you in. Walking up to Yuya's room seeing the door and opening it you see that Yuya had open his eyes "hey Yuya" you smile softly towards your tomato haired friend, Yuya smiled back "hi (name)" right now it was just you and Yuya. Well better make the best of it. You were about to say something but Yuya had beat you to it.

"So are you from the Xyz Dimension to?" He asked as his smile turned into a frown "yeah" you responded. Yuya wanted to throw questions at you but decided to ask his first question "what was it like in Heartland? Like what you did, what school you went to" you thought a bit. It had been a while but you were able to answer after a few minutes of thinking "I went to Spade Branch at the Heartland Duel School" was your answer to Yuya's question but knowing he wanted you to go more in depth so he could understand you more.

"I mostly hanged out with Yuto since he's been my best friend ever since we were in diapers. During free times we'll either duel, hang out with Shun and Ruri, or just walk and talk. Heartland was a very..... Colorful place. There were buildings everywhere and you can see Heart Tower from anywhere in the city"

Memories of Heartland came back. The smiling duelist, the amazing duels you would see, the perfect skies as you were able to see the stars. You miss all of it. Yuzu walks in with Yoko, once they see Yuya up they smile and talked about how the duels were going. Yoko went down the pole while you, Yuzu, and Yuya looked at each other "so its only us three that know?" Yuya asked "there might be more" Yuzu sighed looking out the window. The feelings of anger and sadness had begun mixing from the events three nights ago, Yuto dueling with Yugo, Yuya figuring out about the four dimensions. It was all so complex. Yuya explains what he remembers leaving the part about you and Yuto kissing, out "oh how were your duels?" Yuya asked, Yuzu tells her success as so did you.

Another smile appears on Yuya's face knowing your victories, even though it was hard on you. Yuzu tells you and Yuya that everyone was waiting for you at the stadium so Yuya goes into his bathroom to change. Once he comes out you all slide down the pole saying goodbye to Yoko, once at the stadium Futoshi apologizes about his lost but Yuya gives him encouraging words making him smile. You walk in the seats leaving everyone behind as you tried to call Shun ''(name)? Do you know where Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon is? I checked Yuto's deck to see it wasn't there" your chest started to ache at the mention of Yuto's name ''n-no I don't k-know'' Shun cursed under his breath hanging up.

As the last duel had started it immediately ended with the LDS loosing another duelist "I hope he's ok" Yuzu says in concern, everyone had become tense after that "everyone please enter your chip to see who you duel next!" The announcer shouted as the winners if the first round did so. You had gotten someone from the Surprise School which didn't faze you one bit "I'm gonna get a breather" you said as you walked out of the stadium seeing Shun "(name) are you sure you don't know who has Yu-" you had cut him off out of anger, stress, and despair "no! I don't know who the fuck has Yuto's Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon! SO STOP ASKING AND GO LOOK YOURSELF!!!" Shun was shocked by your outburst. He couldn't remember the last time you had yelled at him with the tone of despair in your voice, tears streamed down your eyes.

You were panting trying to calm yourself down "I'm sorry" you said to Shun turning away from him "it should be me to say sorry, I shouldn't have pushed you that far. I know its hard right now since you recently lost Yuto" Shun went to hug you in comfort but you had hugged him first telling him that you wanted to go back in time before Yuto had dueled Yugo. "Things happen for a reason you know?" You just nod and let him go. After telling Shun you had to go back he told you he as well had to be on his way, saying goodbye you walked back to where Yuya and the others were "are you ok (name)? You seem depressed" Tetsuya, Ayu, and Futoshi asked with concerns. You flashed them a small but fake smile "I'm fine I'm just a little tired" they bought your lie, just as expected. Yuzu and Yuya though knew something was extremely wrong, they both nodded as they threw their arms around your shoulders "since the matches are done let's go and get something to eat to hel- I mean to celebrate our oncoming of a new round of the Maimi Championship!!!" Yuya shouted while he and Yuzu started leading you three into a cafe where you ordered a (cake) and a (drink) "we'll treat!" Yuzu exclaimed "no its fine I can pay for my own-" you were caught off by the two "NO! We're paying!!" Sighing you agreed making the two smile.

As you played with your food your thoughts were kept on you yelling at Shun. Why did you do that? Why were you so stupid? You had asked your brain repeatedly "uh (name)?" Yuya asked worried catching your attention "huh? What is it?" You asked the tomato head of a friend "did something happen while you went out of the stadium?" Yuya asked at last as you answered that you were just thinking. After the cafe you three went to Yuya's house to hang out "is everything ok?" Yoko asked with concern, you just nod. Yuya and Yuzu were in Yuya's room coming up with the strategies while you stayed down thlo help Yoko. Yoko frowned and grabbed your cheeks squeezing them "come on you need to tell me at least" she laughed "I hood ut I heekz huut" (I could but my cheeks hurt) you said as Yoko let's go resulting with you having red cheeks. Yoko laughed and so did you but it was all silent when you sighed "well I lost my best friend recently and my other friend keeps asking me questions about him and its really starting to piss me off" you started as Yoko responded with "well then tell your other friend" she didn't know "I did but it only ended up with all my feelings spilling out and- and i-i hate being alone. I hate not having him by my side! My best friend promised he wouldn't leave me but he did and now he's gone" tears streamed down your face as the words came out. Yoko pulled you into a hug and rubbed your back saying soothing words to you. Hearing the sobbing noise, Yuzu and Yuya look through the hole on the bottom of the floor seeing Yoko hugging you saying that everything will fall into place when it has to be, Yuya and Yuzu smile "at least see told someone" Yuzu said "but if Yuto was here then she would mostly go to him" Yuya said with a sadness in his tone knowing that you have no one to go to anymore now that Yuto is gone.

Yuya feels his body heat up a bit as he feels a strange sensation of his inner body freezing and his outer body burning. Yuya shakes off the feeling seeing that you came up through the pole, hopefully everything will become normal. Hopefully that is though.

------------------------
So I decided that I'm calling u guys........ LOVELY TABLES!!!!! Anyway thx so much for waiting. I hate school so much bc of hw rn!!!!😯😠😠😠😬😬😬😡😡😡 but yea. So always remember: Always flip tables
\😡/︵ ┻━┻