I trust you

Luckily it was the weekends because you and the gang were pooped out. Wanna know why? Well let's go back a few hours ago.

~~~~~~~~~
You were woken by your alarm, you being you threw the alarm across the room not noticing there were people in your room "AHHHH!!!" they shouted making you jump out of your bed. You had the same dream everyday so whoever screamed made you think of Ruri "RURI!!" you shouted looking around the room seeing Yuya and the gang. Yuya and Tatsuya were the ones that were almost hit with the alarm clock "who's Ruri (name)-oniichan?" Ayu asked as she saw how you were pale and your eyes widen in fear "n-no one" you said catching your breath. Your pendant was glowing catching the others attention "hey why is your necklace glowing?" Yuya asked as one thought ran through your head. My dream is making my heart race. The purpose for the necklaces were like your souls connecting and if the necklace glowed then there was something bothering someone of the color, if you were the cause then all the colors glowed and if it was someone else then your colored glowed.

You didn't know what to say except "just your mind playing tricks on you guys" everyone thought while they saw you going to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Yuzu looked at Yuya "do you think she's ok?" Yuya didn't know but he was thinking of every way she was showing that she was hiding something. Yuya nodded "I'm not sure, but as long as she can push her way through her worries" Yuya had a grin on his face as they waited for you to come out.

After coming out Yuzu had told you guys to meet her dad at the school "alright team! We're going to train!!" Shuzo shouted, Ayu had raised her hand "yes?" Shuzo noticed the young girls hand "why are we training?" She asked in question. Shuzo spent a few minutes explaining how it prove useful to the stages they might bring out. Fortunately for you this was easy the same for Sora but for the rest... Ummm... They might need an icepack. You looked Sora thinking of how a child could go against such a tough course, unless that is. He was apart of the Fusion that took Ruri! You and Sora soon made it to the end but you and Sora tripped over each others feet "oof!" Both said as they met the harsh ground.

(Back to the present) everyone was panting since Shuzo added some weight lifting, running, dodging attacks, etc. You and Yuzu were getting ice cream for everyone. As you guys made it to where there was the river she looked at you "hey is something wrong? Earlier today you shouted someone's name which was the same name you called me and your pendant glew" you were caught off guard by the sudden question "huh? Oh well its nothing really" Yuzu didn't take that as an answer so she kept asking.

You sighed and looked at her with a strange look in your eyes "you've said that you met Yuto right?" You questioned "y-yeah" Yuzu was taken aback by your sudden tone "I trust you so please tell no one of this conversation" Yuzu nodded. You started to explain why you called her Ruri the first time you saw each other and you explained your relationship with Yuto, Shun, and Ruri but nothing else probably knowing that she heard it already. Yuzu looked into your eyes "so you're basically from another dimension?" You nod as Yuzu finally understood why Yuto asked about you.

"But what about your pendant?"

Looking back at Yuzu you answered "its kinda like all of our souls connecting. If one color lights up it means that the color that represents the person is in trouble of some type and if all of them glow that means that there is something bothering you"

Yuzu nodded in understanding "so why did you tell me all of this?" She finally asked as you guys bought the ice cream heading back "because I trust you. You've already met Yuto, you also know about the Fusions and you're the only I believe that's met Yuto and Shun beside the Fusion" you said with a small smile on your face waiting for a response from Yuzu but she was silent. Silence was awkward for you but you didn't care "(name)?" Yuzu finally called out "yeah?" You answered back.

"What was it like in Heartland?" Yuzu asked

Heartland was a strange and tough subject for you but you answered the best you could "Heartland was full of duels and and awesome duelist!" You thought back to the time you saw Kite Tenjo duel, it felt like a bullet was being shot at you! You and Yuzu had made it back towards the group of sweating guys "here" Yuzu said throwing everyone a random flavor "THANKS!!" they all shouted, you grabbed a (f/f) ice cream "good thing its a hot day, we get ice cream" Futoshi said as we nodded in agreement.

We went to wash off the sweat from our faces "ahhhh I feel so much better" Yuya said sighing in comfort while you were drying your face off with a towel "well I'll be going first" you said putting the towel away "wait I'll go with you!" Yuzu called out leaving the other towels on the sink. You and Yuzu just kept walking until you heard someone following you, grabbing Yuzu's hand and rushing off to somewhere unknown the stranger followed as well. You stop at an abandoned shop panting "why did you run?" Yuzu panted, you pointed behind you "some Fusion scum followed us" you growled getting out your duel disk "hehe I'll distrpy you like your precious Heartland" oh that shot you!! You and the Fusion Solider began to duel while Yuzu watched in amazement "now I place the overlay unit and Xyz summon!" You shouted as your (Xyz cards name) appears "w-woah!!" Yuzu was shocked. She didn't know that you Xyz summoned, you had won the duel telling Yuzu to close her eyes and count to 10 as she did so she didn't see that you had put the solider's soul into a card "ok done" you called out "what happened?" Yuzu asked "oh nothing I just beat the crap out of the guy and he ran" you explained hiding his soul behind your back "oh ok" Yuzu said as you both walked to her house saying your farewells and such. You ran back to your house and ripped up the card with the guys soul.

"I trust you Yuzu. But that doesn't mean I'll tell you everything"

-----------
Chapter 7 done!!!!!!
Well I can't really say much but thx so much for reading my story! And remember: always flip tables
┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. )
Or let tables flip you!!