Chapter Four

Thank you so much for reading my loves! Please don't forget to vote!(: Enjoy.

Adrian's POV.

"Yes! Yes! I'm in on my way over. I can't believe this." I speak into my phone.

"To the Westwood apartments please." I ask my uber while I still have my father on the line.

He just told me how great the meeting was, as I knew it would be. I was about ready to hang up and go back inside to Alex when my father told me there was more.

Apparently, the meeting went so well they are begging us to expand Westwood apartments to the east side of the country, offering extra help if needed to begin construction as quickly as possible. My father will be held as the owner of every Westwood apartments building there is. Of course, he will have other people working for him in those states making sure everything is in order so that he will still have time for himself and his apartments here in California.

What does this mean for me? Not only do I have a father who I am truly proud of, but a father who just made me the official co-owner of Westwood industries.

"Adrian, this is important, so before anything I want you to run the Westwood apartments in L.A. while I'm gone."

"Yes, yes of course I can do that." I'm try my hardest to control my excitement but I just can't seem to do it.

"I know sweetheart, my advisers just want to see you capable of handling something like this to know you're ready to take on Westwood industries with me."

"Yeah and I will- I mean I- I am. I'm ready."

"Great," he tries not to laugh, he knows how calm I am trying to be over this "I just need to go over some small things with you before I leave to South Carolina for the new construction plans."

"When are you leaving?"

"In about..." I can hear him taking his hand out of his suit to check the watch on his hand "three hours."

"You're leaving today? I expected to at least have a day with you before you left."

"I'm sorry dear but you know how business is."

"I understand..." I look around the seat to try and get my stuff ready to get out of the uber as we get closer to Westwood. "Ah shit."

"Adrian? What's wrong?" My fathers concern clear on the line.

"I think I forgot my bag back at the club." Is it worth turning around and going to pick it up?

"Just come to the apartment," he reads my thoughts "I'll meet you outside to pay for the uber."

"Thanks." I tell him and hang up.

How stupid of me. I went back inside the club to tell Alex I had to leave but instead I had to leave him the message with a lady who I assumed work there, which I hope she did tell him, if he was still there. I just can't believe I didn't remember my bag!

I'll have to call the place and ask them to keep an eye out for it.

The car stops in front of Westwood apartments and my dad is standing right outside. As soon as we pull up to a stop he gets close to the car and pays the driver for me as I hop out of the car.