Chapter One: Introducing Adrian

Adrian's POV.

"Evicted bro!" The man with the beard  and clear brown eyes says to the rest of the boys following behind him through the hall.

"Yeah, but it was worth it!" The boy dressed in all black and chewing gum says and they all chuckle. All except for the man with the beard.

"Anyways," he says turning back to face me "that is why we are looking for a place to relocate to until we find a more permanent home, miss..." he searches for a name to call me by.

"Oh, call me Adrian." I politely smile at the man.

"Adrian, yes." He smiles a perfectly white smile. "Well this is a lovely place... I'm just not sure if we have enough room for all of us." He looks over at his friend with longer hair and a hat on as we step into the kitchen and living room.

"How many persons all together do you plan to fit in the apartment?" I observe the boy dressed in all black as him and the dirty blonde with a sleeve ink all over his arm roam the three bedroom apartment.

"Five." My attention goes back to my client.

"Well, if all of you would like to stay together Westwood Apartments does have rooms with up to four bedroom, something no other apartments in Los Angeles will have."

They look at each other. Thinking about their options "Oh and also don't forget that like this three bedroom apartment, the four bedroom also includes a loft, it's optional." I finish with a little smile trying to hide my smirk seeing as I have persuaded them.

"Well," "That be..." "Yeah..." they start talking.

"I'll let you guys discuss, let me know if you need anything." I smile and walk away to give them privacy.

Today I am only working as the hotels front desk person because of my dear friend Melanie, who got sick and I had to cover for. Which I guess isn't too far from my job, the only problem with having to cover for Melanie today is that by being here I had to skip the meeting that Westwood's industry is having. A meeting discussing the expansion of Westwood industries, something that could-

"Miss?" I am brought out of my thoughts as one of the men call to me.

"Do you think that we could see the four bedroom right now?"

"Yes, of course, let's head over there!" I smile and my heels click as I head for the door.

"Wow, this is amazing. it's big enough for all of us." The four speak between them after going through the entire apartment over and over again, the satisfaction in their tone makes me happy.

"Miss Adrian," the three out of four of them walk over to me "this is a lovely place and I think all three of us seem pretty please with it but we still have to talk to our other two roommates, see what they think."

"The young man did not like it?" I ask referring to the guy in all black who stayed behind them.

"Oh! No, he isn't our roommate he just came along to bug us." The man in the hat with the nose ring smiles.

"Well, if your other two roommates want to pass by to look at the place on their own time or if you guys choose to go through with it just give me a call," I scatter through the papers on my clipboard and grab a business card " I am giving you my cell phone number so you can contact me directly." I finish writing down my number and hand him over the card.

"Thank you," he slides the card into the pocket of his plaid button up shirt.

"I am sorry to ask this but I am really curious as to how old you are? We haven't seen any young people working the front desk in the other apartments we have visited."