Chapter Three

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote please!(:

"I'm sorry." I let go of the burgundy shirt and push myself off of the guy.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I steady myself and pull down on my dress "I'm sorry about-" I'm interrupted in the middle of my sentence by the guy with brown hair I thought I had left behind on the dance floor.

"Hey! What the hell?" He stands next to me and the guy in the burgundy shirt.

"What?" I frown at the brow hair boy.

"You just left me standing there!" You would think he would get the hint that I am not interested in anything that has to do with him after running off, yet here he is.

But I know better. I know what type of guy he is and what he was expecting to get out of me after I agreed to dance with him. I'm sure he has heard of me. I'm sure a lot of people have, I mean, Sasha and I don't have the cleanest reputation.

Our parents have always taught us to enjoy our youth, but they never forget to mention that there are consequences to all of our actions.

And with Sasha as the only female figure in my life, we have both learned that the hard way. Nevertheless, Sasha's fun still consist of party's, friends, drinking and boys. The only danger in her eyes would be to fall in love, which has happened once before.

"Whatever, let's just go dance." The guy with brown hair demands, he reaches his hand out and grabs a hold of my wrist.

I immediately slip out of his grip.
"Leave me alone, I don't know you!" The second after I detach the brown hair boys fingers from my wrist, the guy in the burgundy shirt reaches his arm out in front of me, and scoots me behind him protecting me. He keeps his arm reaching behind him, covering me.

"She doesn't want to join you for a dance, pal." I stick my head out from behind the boy in burgundy and look up at his face. He looks at the boy standing in front of us with an intimidating stare.

Alex.

It's Alex. The boy in the burgundy shirt is Alex Ernst.

This guy who has managed to save me twice tonight in less than five minutes is Alex, David and Liza's friend.

I look over to the brown hair boy and I can tell he is mentally battling on whether he should leave or not.

Without another word he turns his back to us and starts walking away. Alex turns his body to me but his eyes follow the brown hair boy.

I take in Alex's presence in front of me. He is tall, really tall. I look down at our feet, he is standing very close, our feet only inches apart.

My eyes slowly make there way up his body, unintentionally yet uncontrollably, taking in his masculine figure in sight. I look up at his face expecting him to still be facing away, but instead his intense green eyes are piercing into my hazel ones.

Embarrassed, that Alex has practically just caught me checking him out, I take a step back from him and apologize immediately.

"I'm so sorry." I look down and run my hand over to my mouth, covering it to avoid from laughing at my shameful starring.

He surprises me by laughing "Sorry for what?" He asks.