EPILOGUE

"Nat brought her a stripper?" I gasped as I got ready in my hotel room with my best friends who are also my best men.

"Yes, why do you care, we brought you a stripper as well." Mario said as he fixed his bow tie, those stupid five best men of mine threw me a huge bacholer party, Raphael was against the whole thing but Marco made him agree to every single crazy idea of his.

"Marco wearing one of his girlfriend's lingerie doesn't count as a stripper." Thomas pointed out, I shivered, just remembering the horror sights from my bacholer party made me want to puke.

"Hey, don't pretend like you didn't like it." Marco said after he hang up his phone, he was probably talking to his girlfriend. He was so cheesy.

"Nobody liked it." I said, fixing my hair in front of the mirror.

I was so stressed out and nervous, it was finally the wedding day, I was too happy or too nervous, there was no in between. I haven't seen Aurora since yesterday and now heading about Nat's present for her, I was so close to lose my mind.

"You look fine, just take a deep breathe and relax." Raphael said, he was the only one to support me while the other four only caused trouble.

Of course, I had to agree to Aurora's wish, to marry in Dortmund, that's the place that made us meet each other, I don't know what I would do if I decided to go to another university, it was all because of my mother and I couldn't thank her enough for that. I still do thank her every single day for sending me to this arts university, and she thanks me for becoming the man I am today, the man of a one woman who respects every other woman, I wasn't like this before I met Aurora, actually, every time Aurora and I weren't dating, I turned into this disrespecting prick and I hated it.

"Lewy, relax, your wedding is about to start in two minutes." Marco said as he scrolled down his phone, he was so calmed for some reason as if it wasn't his best friend's most important day of his life.

"Two minutes?" I almost screamed, looking down at my watch, my eyes went wide, these guys should have been there a long time ago, it took them a few moments to realize they are supposed to get the hell out of my room and ran all the way to the wedding ceremony.

I took a deep breathe, I stayed in the room for a few seconds, trying to calm myself down before I'll turn into a married man to the most amazing girl on earth.

I quickly got out of the room, I ran to the huge events hall where my wedding is taking place at, I was sweaty, I got into the elevator waiting for it to go down to my right floor. It stopped in the twelfth floor which was the floor Aurora was staying at. I immediately closed my eyes, knowing it will be her to step in the elevator.

"Why are you covering your eyes, dumbass?" it was Marco's girlfriend's voice, I dropped my hands, looking at the short blonde girl that stood beside me, she was one of the bridesmaids, making me wonder why is she so late, she is supposed to enter the hall with Marco. These two troublemakers will ruin my wedding for sure.

"I thought you were Aurora, why aren't you there yet?" I asked her and she just made a face.

"I'm a little hangovered so I had to do some things, plus Marco told me he has everything under control." I let out a sigh, now I'm one hundred percent sure they will ruin my wedding.

"What do you mean he has everything under control? What the hell is he doing?" I asked her as we both exited the elevatore, she shrugged, getting into the events hall, I stayed outside, waiting for our wedding planner to tell me to enter the events hall.

I was too stressed, I know for sure Aurora's brothers, Marco and his girlfriend are causing some trouble inside there and I'm not so sure I want witness it.