EIGHT

"Never thought in a milion years I would be the one to give you a dating advice." Jerome said as we both sat next to the bar. We were out with the team, I was too upset to even think about dancing and for some reason Jerome heard all about what happened and decided to help me out getting over her. Which is not going to happen.

"If you plan to keep whining I will search for some other help." I warned him and he chuckled.

"Okay, okay, so Aurora said you sould two move on, right?" he asked and I nodded my head slightly before taking a tequila shot. "How about you'll make it seem as if you really moved on, but you actually didn't, once she sees you with another girl she will crawl back to you." I wanted to punch him, he's such a dumbass and his advices are the worst.

"She's a smart girl, it won't work." I said, looking at my teammate trying to think about a better solution.

"How old is she again?" he asked, I was so close to punching the guy at this moment.

"Too young for you." I said, taking another shot.

"We are the same age plus I'm not trying to get your girl, relax." he said but I will never trust him, it doesn't matter. I've had too many fights with back when I used to play for Borussia Dortmund and I've had some even when we played on the same team.

"Shut up, do you have another idea? Something a little bit smarter." I said and he rolled his eyes, the teammater were danxing around with their wives and girlfriends while I thought about the one I lost. Aurora and I both knew we will get married someday, we never talked about it, yet, I know for sure we had the same thought. Well, I still have this thought.

"You can just sabotage any relationship she will try to get into by doing meaningful things for her, dedicate your goals to her, buy her a car or something." he said and I rolled my eyes once again, he started off really good and at the end he made her seem as if she was a golddiger like Kira.

"She's not that type, she always used to get mad at me for buying her stuff." I explained to him, he looked frustrated, well I did too.

I have no idea how I will get her back, I don't know if it's still possible.

"Go and call her, now." Jerome demanded, I let out a sigh. "She won't answer me, I already tried it." I informed him, he handed me his phone instead, it only made me wonder if he will call her without me knowing about it later.

I took his phone and made my way outside, I waited for her to finally pick the phone up. Please Aurora, I said in my head. It took her about five rings until she picked up and answered my phone call, making me wonder what has she been doing that made me wait for so long, but I didn't care I just wanted to hear her addictive, beautiful voice.

"Hello?" her sweet voice asked me through the phone.

"It's me." I told her simply.

"Robert, haven't we been through all of this already?" she asked, it seemed to me as if she was so sick of me trying to get her back in the past few days.

"I am so in love with you, and the only girl I ever wanted doesn't want to be with me, it's funny isn't it?" I was drunk at that moment, the tequila shots didn't help. I was telling her everything and I didn't mind her getting hurt by my words, she hurt me.

"Robert, don't tell me you're dr-" she started saying but I cut her off immediately. "Come to Munich, I won't be drunk knowing you'll be by my side at the end of the night." I blurted out, there were some people around me, probably thinking what an idiot I am.

"We talked about it, Robert, we should move on." her voice cracked at the end of her sentence, it was hard for her saying it and at that moment I knew she still feels something for me.

"I love you, Aurora, after my next game I'll come to Dortmund and we will sort our things out, okay?" I asked her, hoping she will agree to my offer.

"We can't Robert, it won't work out." she said, she was sobbing, I bit my lips.

"We will! Aurora, I love you more than anything." I tried to convince her to give us a chance, she just can't turn me down.

"I'm so sorry, bye." she said, hunging up on me, I cursed in polish, noticing a small laugh coming from my right side, I looked over to see a blonde girl, what was her deal?

I almost smashed the phone, realizing it wasn't mine this time. Fucking hell.

"Excuse me?" I asked the blonde girl, she was still laughing and I wanted to know why.

"You're obviously so desperately in love with a girl that doesn't feel the same, or doesn't want to admit it, begging her to get back with you won't help." she explained to me, her blue eyes looking up to me, I could get her into bed with me in a few seconds. But, she doesn't seem like the type of girl I usually share a meaningless one night stand with.

"And who are you to judge my complicated relationship?" I asked her, a small smile formed on my lips.

"Renee, a former victim of a complicated relationship, nice to meet you." she said, holding her hand out for me to shake.

"Well, Renee, do you have a better suggestion for me?" I asked her as she place a cigarette between her lips, her bad habit made me feel grossed out, I hate smoking.

"Meet her face to face and make her fall in lovw with you all over again by saying the words she wants to hear, this way you will win her heart." she said, the stranger was quite of a good advice giver. She made me realize that talking through the phone won't help me, I have to go and see her again, I have to fly to Dortmund without letting her know. I will surprise her, luckily my surprise will turn out better than hers.

"And what's your problem? Maybe I can help you as well." I suggested, she smiled.

"I left him after a year of him beating me up, I'm doing fine." she said, it made me feel bad for the poor girl, she deserves way better than this, at least she left the asshole. "Good luck!" she called out after me as I headed back into the club.

"Thank you." I said with a wide smile, she really did help me, not like some guy who tried his best but failed because he's an idiot, I thought to myself. It was rare that I even talked to Jerome.

I handed him back the phone, he looked at me in expectation, as if he was waiting for me to spill it out. "I'm flying to Dortmund for a day, I guess." I informed him."

"And why do you think someone will allow you do that?" he asked me as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, fuck off."