PROLOGUE

(A/N- oh my god, I'm so excited! this story will be Robert's point of view (!) I want to apologize before you start reading, you'll get why.)

°°°

It's been a few years since I graduated from the university of arts in Dormund and it's also been a few years since I left Borussia Dortmund amd transferred to Bayern Munich, leaving everything and everyone behind me and starting in a new team, a team I've dreamt of. I wasn't going to think twice about this transfer, I signed the papers right away.

Aurora didn't want to leave Dortmund with me, we had to break it off, that's the only thing I regret doing. From the start she had a feeling I will transfer to huge football club. She stayed to live with Marco. Marco is the only one that stayed in Borussia Dortmund, and now Mario is coming back there. Mats just signed in Bayern, it was just him and I now. Like the old days.

Aurora never attends the matches against Bayern Munich, I know Marco tries to convince her to come all the time, yet, she diagrees. I just hope she will come to this one. Why am I still thinking about her after all those years?

"Robert, let's go." Kira said, I took a deep breathe before standing up and heading to my car.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked my girlfriend.

"I want to buy a Ferrari, you know where I can buy one, don't you?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow. As if I didn't know she was a gold-digger, too bad I'm not planning on buying her a Ferrari.

"Kira, I'm not buying you a Ferrari." I said with a sigh, why was I even dating her?

"Are you sure about that?" she asked me as she slipped her hand into my jeans, touching my dick. That's why I was dating her.

"Yes." I said as I pushed her hand away from me. She frowned as if she didn't believe what was going on.

"Did you just say you aren't buying me a Ferrari?" she screamed at me, I rolled my eyes, that was one of the dumbest relationships I've ever been in. she demanded I'll stop the car, she stormed out of it, I let out a sigh. I stopped my car next to her and she stopped walking as well, as if she knew I would do it.

"You made your mind?" she asked, I was so exhausted because of her childish-stupid attitude, she was twenty six but still acted like a six year old little girl.

"I'm not buying you a Ferrari." I finally said, I'm not going to spend the money I earned on that car, it's not even for me.

"We are over, Robert, over!" she screamed, I rolled my eyes and started driving, for fuck's sake, why did I even got into a relationship with her? Because she gave you sex whenever you wanted, I thought to myself. As I parked in my house's parking lot, I watched all the cars I've bought for myself, it took me some time to drive a car again after that accident. Actually, Aurora was the one to help me with my driving, she was there and made me feel better when I drover for the first time after such a long period of time.

I thought about her again, this girl is haunting my mind and didn't see her for about two years, I decided to call Marco as I entered my room.

"Lewy!" he yelled through the phone, I smiled as I locked the door behind me, luckily, Kira wasn't living with me, thank God.

"How are you doing, Marcinho?" I asked him as I sat down on the couch, trying to rest after this headache I got from Kira.

"Same old, same old, how are you and the witch are doing?" he asked me, referring to Kira, I could hear someone giggling in the background. There is no way it's not Aurora.

"Am I on speaker?" I asked, hoping I'm not, it took some time for Marco to finally answer.

"Not anymore, I got away from the living room, what's going on?"

"How is she?" I tried my best so my voice won't break, I am missing her for almost two years.

"She's doing fine, not like before but way better." he said, she wasn't in a good mood when I left, neither did I. She took it very hard, she was hurt but tried to be happy for me at the same time.

"Kira and I are over." I informed my best friend, he let out a sigh in relief.

"Thank god, just so you know, she's not dating anyone." he told me, referring to the girl I was still in love with. I want to see her again, I want to breathe her and feel her touch against my skin one more time.

"Please make her come to the match." I begged him.

"I don't know how it will work out, I'll try my best." I bit my lips, I hoped she will see me playing for once. She came to all my games with Borussia Dortmund, she became a fan of them. She always told me how she hates Bayern Munich, she was serious. She despise the team I am playing for.

When I told her I'm officially living she was out of her mind, screaming and crying, she didn't want me to leave because she always knew that means I will leave her. We ended up not so well, I had to go and she didn't want me to. I offered her to move with me, she was the one to turn the offer down, it wasn't exactly my fault. I could do nothing about her choice.

"Thank you." I said, he told me about Aurora visiting her family in Barcelona and even attending a match between Atletico Madrid and FC Barcelona. It made me go crazy, hearing that she went to see Antoine Griezmann playing. I never like the kid and now he's also playing for a big club. I wondered how it was possible for most of us becoming professional football players at the end.

When I hung up I decided to scroll past my Instagram feed, seeing photos of Mario and Marco all over the place, they're going to play together again, I was jealous of him. I want to play with all my best friends as well, I miss it.

Playing in the university wasn't as stressed as it is today, it was more playful and friendly back then, well not when you had Paulo Dybala in your team. I swear if I'll hear about Aurora going to see his matches for Juventus, I'll go out ic my mind. I want her to see my playing. This girl never left my phone mind, she was always my only one for some reason, I will never fully move on.

I've been laying on the sofa for a few minutes now until loud knock on the door surprised me, I immediately stood up and looked to see who it was. It was Kira of course, she was the one to say we were over, why couldn't she keep a promise and stay away from me forever?

I opened the door, she entered my house without saying a word, looking around until she found my phone.

She looked for something and then she showed it to me. It was a random article about me, what was her deal?

"What do you want?" I asked, I was so sick of her.

"Can't you see? They are talking about how you dumped me, they're also saying you and that Aurora stupid chick are having a secret relationship!" she screamed, I took my phone away from her hands, I turned the phone off and looked at Kira, unamused expression on my face.

"Why do you even care, we are over, aren't we?" I asked her and she groaned, she wanted me for the money, nothing more.

"Yes we are." she said before taking her purse before walking away from my house, what was that all about? It was strange.

"And don't you dare calling her stupid again!" I called before she disappeared behind the heavy black door, I locked it as she was gone.

Well, I wish Aurora and I were having a secret relationship, I thought to myself.