TWELVE

"Well, isn't the weather just great?" Auroras whined, she looked for a reason to whine about Munich, didn't quite work for her, I noticed she started liking the city more and more each hour that passed. And we've only been here together for a day.

"We both know you like Munich, Aurora, quit it." I said as we drove to the Allianz Arena, she wanted to tour around the place since she has never been here before.

"When is your next football match?" she asked me as she looked out of the window, scanning the city.

"Only in two days, I'll have to catch a flight there which means that if you'd like to come and see me, you have to fly by yourself there." I said and she immediately looked at me, a sorry expression on her face, she doesn't want to come and could already see it only from the look on her face.

"Will it be okay if I watch it from home?" she asked me, I couldn't say no to that face, I nodded, I know it's hard for her flying all by herself to watch me playing for a team she hates so bad. I just hope she will agree to attend my next match.

"Did you start looking for a new job?" I asked her, knowing she quit the job at the clothing store she had, at least she could still model.

"It's a well known clothing brand, they have a store in Munich as well so the manager talked them through to get me for the job." she explained to me, I was glad she's not like other girls, expecting me to get the money home so she could sit at home and do nothing, Aurora was always thrilled about working, she's so independent.

"We're here." I finally said, parking my car, she glanced at the huge football stadium and made an unamused face, I rolled my eyes.

"What if I'll wear a Borussia Dortmund jersey as we go in?" she joked and I shot her a look, there is no way in the way she'll do it.

"Let's just go, Aurora." I finally said, we both exited my car, walking towards the cashiers, Aurora wanted a regular experience, not a free one so we had to buy the tickets. The girl behind the cashier frowmed as she saw me buying the tickets.

"Mr. Lewandowski, are you sure you to want to pay for these? You don't have to." the girl said, she thought it was ridiculous and I did too.

"Yes." I answered, handing her the money and going back to where Aurora was standing, looking at the huge poster of me with the rest of the players. "Who's that handsome guy?" I teased her, she playfully punched me in the arm.

"You're so full of yourself, Robert." she said, taking the ticket away from me and heading to start the Allianz Arena tour.

We walked hand in hand, we were still figuring our relations out but I can assure we will get back to our usual relationship real soon.

"And this is the players' changing room." the guider introduced us to my favorite place here, aside from the pitch.

"So this is where you get naked without people complaining about it?" she asked me, teasing me back. I thouhht we were over that old bad habit of mine. Too bad I still walk around my house naked.

The people around us noticed me soon enough, asking for sp many pictures and autographs, Aurora didn't mind, she wanted to explor the place so she continued touring aroung the stadium. As soon as I was over taking pictures I hurried to where Aurora was. She was looking at the pitch, she looked as if she was pretty impressed.

"It's impressive isn't it?" I asked her, she turned around and shrugged as if it wasn't such a big deal. "Oh my god, stop being arrogant and admit it's better than Dortmund's stadium." I said, she tried her best not to smile until I pulled her into a tight hug. It was still so unbelieveable for me to see her here in Munich with me.