TEN

(A/N-Mats and Robert are reunited once again and I can't be happier.)

°°°

AURORA

"Do you have to go to work today?" Marco shouted to me as he got ready in his room, he had to go to training.

"The store is close today but I have some modeling work to do today, why are you asking?" I asked getting into his room only wearing my pyjamas, they had bears on it and Marco always makes fun of it.

"Uh, nothing too important, will you be here before lunch? I want to cook but you know how I am in the kitchen." he said, a smirk appeared on his face as he put his stupid black hat on, it was the same hat for almost six years. Marco's last experience in the kitchen didn't end up so well in his opinion, it seems as if every little thing he touches turn into a mess, except for football of course. Marco ended up with a little burn on his hand, yet, he never stopped bragging about it because he was so proud of himself for trying to cook.

"I will be here, don't worry." I said, he pulled me into a surprising hug before he got out of the house, making me question what was the cause to this unusual hug.

I was ready to head to where my shotting were taking place at. For some reason, I go excited every single time before I modeled, it was a new thing for me.

I changed my clothes, fixed my hair and exited the house, locking the door after me. I drove my car, yes, I finally decided to buy a car of my own. I was working so hard to get one and I'm so happy with it, it was nothing like the useless sport cars Marco owns but it was everything for me.

I drove in silence, only listening to the music from the radio, it was one of those reggaeton songs Nat probably likes. Which reminds, I haven't seen her since that party Paulo and I ended up in bed together. Nat has a new boyfriend that has nothing to do with football this time, she used to date Alvaro and Isco back in the university but she ended things up.

I parked my car, looking at the location, it was a simple street, the trees showed that the winter is right around the corner, making me question why did I even agree to model in a body suit in such a cold weather.

Underneath my black coat, I was wearing a body suit that fitted my body perfectly. The photographer, that happened to be a friend of mine smiled as soon as she saw me.

"Are you ready?" she asked, I slightly nodded my head, I took off my coat, feeling the freezing-cold weather on my almost naked skin.

I started posing, hearing the voice of my photographer keeps telling me-"yes!" or "absolutely beautiful!". As soon as we finished shooting I decided to share one of the photos on my Instagram account right away.

 As soon as we finished shooting I decided to share one of the photos on my Instagram account right away

aurorose9_: maybe I should consider learning ballet💃

After thanking my photographer for everything we've done today, I went back to my car, it was just before lunch time, which means I have to hurry back to the house before Marco could burn something.

I arrived at the house after ten minutes of driving, I parked the car in the garage and quickly got out of it, as I entered the house I made my way to the kitchen right away, hoping Marco hasn't set the whole place on fire yet.

But my eyes landed on something else, more like someone else, Robert was here as well, sitting on the chair and making fun of Marco for trying to cook. I couldn't take my eyes off him, what is he doing here? I though to myself.

I thought I made myself clear that one time we talked on the phone, I told him we should move on-the only thing that made me feel so much regret in my whole life. He mentioned that coming to Dortmund but I didn't think he was serious about it.

"Oh, you finally came." it was Mats voice coming out of nowhere, I turned around to see him coming from the direction of the living room, noticing Mario was there too. The whole crew is back together and the only thing I wanted to do was to cry, it made me remember all the good memories from the university days.

I didn't cry, I was more shocked, realizing Robert is really here. His eyes were still on me, his confidence made me feel embarrassed for some reason, just like he did on the first day of university, seeing him at the part after I saw him naked in the showers. He was so intimidating.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked, the words could barely escape my mouth.

"I told you I'd come." Robert said, a smirk formed on his lips, he was so confident, Mats put his hand around my shoulder.

"Did you know about it?" I asked Marco, he quickly nodded his head with a smile, that's why he acted so weird earlier. "I'll go and change." I informed them, the real thing I'm going to do is to cry my heart out because I just faced the love of my life, the one I'm trying to get over and start a new life, he has of his all power on me even when he is not around.

As soon as I closed the door, I broke down on the floor, crying in silence to myself. I love him, I still do.

A knock on the door shook me from my thoughts, I took a deep breathe before talking. "I'll be back in a few minutes." I said, my voice sounded so fake to me and I knew the person behind the door will notice it too.

He opened the door without asking, closing it behind him, I looked up at the love of my life, still crying over the fact I told him qe should move even though I didn't mean it. I never meant it. I was so ready to move in with him and then he decided to break up with me, breaking me into pieces, he thinks he is the broken one, but the truth is, I am, I am so fucking broken.

"Don't cry." he whispered, his blue soarkling eyes got my heart, they own it and I can do nothing about it.

"I can't stop it, Robert." I said, I wasn'tt talking about the tears.

"What do you mean?" he asked, he realized it already, he knew me too well.

"I can't stop loving you, I can't move on, I can't get over you, I am still so in love with you." I finally said, giving up and saying the truth was the hardest thing I've ever done, after deciding to agree to move to Munich-which didn't turn out to becoming true eventually. He crashed his lips to mine, it was a real kiss, the one ae shared in Munich was nothing compared to this one.

I felt everything in once, I really did love him, I would do anything to get back with this man.

We pulled away and before I could say something Robert opened his mouth. "I already thought about it on the way here, so please listen, I love you more than anything in the world, I know we might have problems every now and then but you know very well and you know that the most important person to me is you, I would do anything for you, our love will never be broken, I've been suffering for the past two years thinking about what I missed and now I'm begging you to take me back, please come with me to Munich."

I bit my lips, should I really leave Dortmund for Munich?