THREE

I had a feeling a night out will only make me feel worse, I was right. Thomas insisted we will go out to a club with some of the teammates, without any teammates I dislike. It was too late, I was drinking like Marco after he got laid. Marco was always drinking a lot after having sex but I can't know if it's still true, I fucking left him and Aurora in Dortmund because I wanted to make it big, I wanted to be on of the biggest football players of all times. Selfish me.

It was already the twelfth shot, it was too much for me, I didn't drink like this ever since I left the university. Maybe it happened one night after mine and Aurora's break up but it doesn't count because that night I still went back to her.

"Robert, I swear this is your last one." Mats said, he was acting like a father for some reason.

"Don't tell me what to do." I muttered vefore taking another shot. Okay, it was too much and I knew it.

"Are you drinking because of her?" he asked me and I wanted to punch him so bad at the moment. How dare he bringing her up? She doesn't have anything to do with my drinking, well she does but that doesn't matter. I was always drinking because of her.

"Why is she fucking with them ballers?" I asked him, chuckling at myself, I just quoted some lines from a random songs. Mats trued his best not to laugh at me, he failed soon enough.

"It's from a song, isn't it?" it was Alaba, I liked this guy but his presence right now just annoyed me.

"I think I'll go out for a few seconds, if I'm not back in ten minutes, I count on you to come and save me." I said pointing at Mats. After all, I knew him for so long, he will always be the only one I'll trust.

I got out of the club, I couldn't walk straight, I knew my actions are going to get worse from now on. I called Aurora, praying she didn't change her phone number. I changed my phone number but I still remembered hers after all this time.

"Hello?" she asked, her soft voice made my body tingle, I wanted to see her again, I wanted to feel her again.

"It's me." I said through the phone, I could imagine her frowning now, it was too late and I guessed she was about to go to sleep.

"Robert?" she asked, she sounded surprised.

"Yeah, it's me." I said again.

"Why are you calling now?"

"I know it's late, I've been drinking and I-" I started saying but she cut me off before I could say more.

"Why are you calling now? After all this time?" I bit my lips, trying my best not to tell her I love her, that I will always be in love with her.

"I heard you fucked him." I said, completely emotionless.

"I don't have time for it now, I'm so tired and I have work tomorrow, Robert go back to your house and stop drinking, for me." she knew that if she said those last words, it will affect me and make me do whatever she wanted, she knew I would do anything for her.

"I love you." I blurted out, I can imagine her on the other side of the phone, trying her best not to cry and break down because of my words, I knew I hurt her now and that's exactly what I was aiming for, she hurt me by sleeping with the son of a bitch. It was my turn to hurt her.

"You don't." was all she said, she hung up on me, I threw the phone on the floor, smashing into million pieces. People shot some looks, what are they even looking at? I can do whatever I want, I got back into the club, so drunk that I almost fell down. Mats immediately noticed me, helping me to walk straight. He looked at me with a frown, wondering where my phone is.