38

Regular POV

"Voíla!"

Machi and Chelsea expertly whipped the top off the large dish they carried into the chamber, revealing the aromatic food within.

"Pork and cabbage-"

 "Eggrolls-"  

"Phantom Troupe Slave Girl Style!" Chelsea finished, and all of the Troupe stared at her, speechless, except for the two in particular.

"Mmm~" Hisoka took a step forward, inhaling the scent of the warm eggrolls. "Slave Girl Style, indeed. I can see these are going to be delicious as usual, Chelsea-chan~" He turned, smirking at Machi.

"Machi-chan~"

Something in Chelsea burned before the strong grip of Hisoka's hand on her own extinguished it. The clown lead her to a sizable hunk of rock and sat down, dragging her down with him.

Hisoka miraculously whipped out a plate of the eggrolls. "Feed me, Chelsea-chan~" The smirk never left his lips, nor the lust his eyes. Chelsea obediently took the plate, blush increasing, and offered one eggroll to the clown, who took it gently between his teeth and wolfed it down whole.

Hisoka was basking in the happiness he felt from Chelsea feeding him. Oh, how he always enjoyed this. Especially when she blushed doing it. So kawaii~ He took another eggroll out of her hand, accidentally nipping her fingers a little. Oops. 

The entirety of the Spider stared at this creepy yet affectionate interaction.

"Ah, enough of this, Hisoka." Chrollo edged over and sat down behind Chelsea. "You have been with Chelsea ever since the beginning of your journey here, I presume. Allow her time with us. After all, we are her friends as well." He allowed himself a smirk as he leaned down to Chelsea's ear. "I need to eat too, Chelsea-chan."

The Troupe now stared on as the girl nervously obeyed the two males' wishes, feeding them pieces of eggroll one after the other.

Chelsea winced as the force of Chrollo and Hisoka's mental battle increased in intensity. What were they doing now - debating on who got the next piece of food? Probably. She could feel the raven and gold eyes respectively boring into both sides of her head as she sat between them.

Then, finally, all the pressure ceased at once.

"Very well, Hisoka," Chrollo said. Chelsea blinked. Had they reached some sort of mental agreement?

"Mhmm~" Hisoka only hummed like usual, bringing heat to Chelsea's face. "When will we start?"

"Today." Chrollo turned to the rest of the Troupe, leaving an even more confused Chelsea staring. "Our new mission begins today, my Spiders."

*o*

"You guys were just...talking?" Chelsea asked Chrollo and Hisoka as they walked together, each with an arm laced around one of hers.

"Mhm~" Hisoka hummed, and Chelsea mentally slapped herself for her stupidity. It wasn't always about her, after all.

Then again, that couldn't be entirely true. Hence the position that they were walking in now.

Ignoring the clown to her right that was practically skipping, she averted her attention to the quiet, more sophisticated man to her left. "What's this mission again?" They still hadn't enlightened her on that.

"Oh, one of our usual raids." Chrollo made a successful attempt at flustering Chelsea again, giving her one of his winning smiles. "You might see it as a celebration for our reunion. We cannot leave the public thinking they are safe now, after our mysterious disappearance so long ago, and besides - the Southernpiece Auction is forthcoming." He turned his gaze back to the road ahead.