26

The chapter for Chelsea's Nen abilities and character info is finally back up. Enjoy.

Chelsea opened her eyes slowly to the blinding sunlight streaming down on her. Waiting for her eyes to adjust, she looked around, seeing that they were now in a city.

"Finally up, are we?" Hisoka asked, looking down at the confused girl in his arms. "We're almost here.~" 

Chelsea flinched, seeing he was carrying her bridal-style - again. It didn't feel too bad, actually. "Exactly how far did we go last night?" she asked, immediately regretting it. That sounded so wrong.

"Hmm~" Hisoka hummed. "It depends on your definition of 'going'.~"  He wanted to relish the moment before answering. Her blushing face was so amusing. They had traversed two continents and three oceans, all before this morning.

"Wow." He was a psycho, but he sure was fast.

A super tall tower loomed ahead of them after a few more minutes. "Heavens Arena.~" 

Chelsea bounced out of the clown's arms, looking up at the immense building in wonder. "Wow, again." From her uncle's words, it must be a place for fighting. And why else would Hisoka think of going there?

Ignoring the growling of her stomach, she turned back, screaming at the jester. "Hurry up already, Hisoka! I wanna get started as soon as we can!" A yearning she hadn't felt for so long rose in her - the excitement for an actual human fight.

"Alright, but you don't have to be so impatient, Fruity.~"

"Fruity?! What kind of name is-" 

Hisoka sped past Chelsea, chuckling, and she ran after him, disgusted at his crazy name choices.

  O(≧∇≦)O  

"Your strength would be somewhere along here." Killua drew a face that passed as Gon's some five feet away from his own, hearing his friend grumble. He was being too generous already - what else could Gon ask for? Compared to his target opponent, Hisoka, Gon was even more greatly outmatched.

Hearing Gon grumble some more, Killua was sick of it.

"Hey, I know a place where we can train for your fight against Hisoka. It's called Heavens Arena." Killua could practically feel Gon perk up after his announcement. The Arena would certainly be fitting for such matters.

"Oh, what's that, Killua?" Giving no further explanation, Killua dragged Gon off to buy their plane tickets to the said place. 

  O(≧∇≦)O  

"Okay, Miss Chelsea. You are number 5. Please wait for your number to be called. That will be your first match."

Chelsea thanked the registrar lady and strolled over to sit by Hisoka, who had already registered. He had changed into a black version of his outer shirt before with golden rings at the collar and sleeves, pink arm bands and a body wrap underneath so tight Chelsea wondered how he even fit into it. Besides white pants with knee guards, his outfit was now complete with heels, making him look even more outrageous. Chelsea had to resist the urge to rant to Hisoka about his terrible fashion choices out loud in public.

"How did you find this place?" she asked instead, watching the giant caterpillar that was the line of people signing up for fights.

"You could say that I'm a veteran.~" Chelsea accepted a hand of cards Hisoka offered her and sat down to start a game. "This is a place where you can enjoy the endless thrills of fighting, without penalties for killing.~" So that was why. He had even been here before.

Heavens Arena had a total of 251 floors, and Chelsea was only one the first one. Hisoka had gotten to the 200th before but had been kicked off when he left for the Hunter Exam, but no matter. The first fight would determine the floor they would next fight on.

"Number 4, (LOL) Hisoka-sama, please report to Ring 5, please." Chelsea followed the clown into a vast room with bleachers crowded with cheering fans. In the center of the room where an number of boxed-off areas similar to the ones in boxing matches. In the one marked '#5', a bulky man that was none other than Hisoka's opponent stood, stretching his legs. Way too easy for the clown.

"Enjoy yourself," Chelsea said, wrapping her arms around Hisoka in a hug before releasing him to his fight. Hisoka hummed. His fruit had become quite attached to him, indeed. 

He walked off to face his opponent. Enjoy himself he would.

  O(≧∇≦)O  

"And the winner is..Hisoka!" The crowd roared as the commentator announced this. Hisoka wore his usual smirk, leaving the platform with his dead opponent on it. That man wasn't even half as satisfying as his future opponents would be.

He was advancing straight to the 200th floor once more.

Chelsea made no move as he made his way over to her in the hallway. That opponent had been a piece of cake. Compliments and a hug were not in order.

Hisoka didn't care. His fruit would have to do as he wanted. She screeched as he lifted her up in his arms again.

"Put me down! That wasn't good enough for a congratulation." He gave her a lick on her cheek as she slapped him endlessly. "Ugh, don't give me that, baka!" The slapping continued. She was even more damaging than his opponent had been.

"Number 5, Chelsea-sama, please report to Ring 1." Chelsea relaxed. The clown had to let go now.

Instead, he carried her the same way right back to the ring, catching many stares from passerby, before finally leaving to register for a private room, one of the luxuries of the 200th floor still greatly mysterious to Chelsea.