35

Chelsea's POV

I patted Gon's back, trying to comfort him as much as possible. Hisoka had just given him a beating and won the match they had scheduled, and it hadn't been the easiest thing to watch.

"Aww, it's okay Chelsea-chan. I'm fine," Gon said, trying to make me stop for the hundredth time. I ignored him and pulled him into a hug, stroking his spiky black and green hair. An adorable thing like Gon shouldn't be hurt, and Hisoka had done just that. Overdid it, even.

"Maybe it's your turn to give your boyfriend a beating, Chelsea," Killua gave me a catlike grin as my glare radiated waves of hate at him.

I turned away, putting on a face of indifference. "Don't be silly. I have my match with Gina in a few hours, and even my power is no match for Hisoka's." Most likely.

"Fine." I expected Killua to let it rest, but he did not.

Whirling right back to look at me, he continued being annoying.

"But you didn't deny anything when I called Hisoka your boyfriend." Killua ran away as I chased him, half-dragging Gon as I ran.

"Baka! Get back here!"

(0^0)~♡

I burst into my room panting from exhaustion but also feeling somewhat victorious. I dusted my hands off in a dainty fashion.

I had just beaten Killua up - elevator-lady style.

Hisoka had let himself in, and sat on my fluffy mattress, gazing at my smug expression. "Had fun today, didn't we?" he asked as I flopped down beside him.

"Yeah." I rolled over to stare up at him and continued bitterly. "Just like you did smashing Gon."

Hisoka looked back with his face of mock innocence. "Now, now. Why use the word smash? It really wasn't all that painful."

"Lies. Gon felt every single blow." I continued glaring at him, then assumed a pouty face.

"You hurt my puppy."

Hisoka growled and pulled me in to lay against him as he fell down onto the bed himself. "He is my fruit. My perfectly unripe fruit. I can do whatever I wish with him.~" I felt the hug intensify to a painful degree.

"Just as I can do whatever I choose to you.~"

;3 

"Be a good little girl~♡," Hisoka purred, finally releasing me from the embrace we had kept since we left my room. I began my walk to the stage, body sore and very much annoyed.

The psychopath had to be the strong, clingy type, didn't he?

I put on a smirk as I finally stopped in front of Gina. She didn't deserve to know any if that. With her, I fought a different kind of battle.

One that, given the chance, could turn into a certain deathmatch. Exciting indeed, if you thought on Hisoka terms.

I spared Gina another look and took a tentative sniff. Something was off. We were about to have a certain deathmatch and she was this calm?

Something's fishy, Totoro mused in my head, confirming my suspicions. I ignored him as the judge screamed the 'Go!' and we began.

The area we were in was pretty near the shadowy end of the bleachers, to my advantage. I began walking towards Gina and pushing her into the darker area of the ring, just enough to make my strategy effective. The girl did not speak a word as I did this. Silent treatment, huh?

"And Chelsea has made the first move-" I zoned out on the commentator and waited for my moment. The moment my prey was most vulnerable.

There it was. A simple darting glance at the judge. I lunged at Gina and rammed my fist into the side of her face, feeling the excitement Hisoka and Totoro both felt through our bond. I got in two more fleeting punches before Gina countered and I had to bounce back.

"One point - Chelsea!" That was certainly more than one point's worth. I glared at the judge, who quickly revised himself. "Ahem, three points - Chelsea!" Better. I enjoyed it for a moment while Gina fumed. Seven more to go.

If Gina was gonna be this relenting, I might as well finish it up quickly. I rushed the other girl and sprang behind her in a moment, aiming a chop for the back of her neck.

Faster than I could imagine, Gina had whirled around to face me, face grim. I mentally facepalmed. Assassin hunters were capable of trailing our movements perfectly. Crap.

I was sent flying with a kick. So much for finishing it up quickly. I got up from the floor as the judge awarded Gina three points as well. This girl needed another lesson, assassin hunter or not.

Forgetting about fighting in the shadows entirely, I zipped around Gina, overwhelming her with speed before swooping down for a couple more hits.

My kicks landed with perfect precision, getting me four more points before I was blocked. Why wasn't she reacting to me sooner? She wanted this fight. I snarled and gave her an especially hard blow to her stomach that sent her reeling.

No kind of person angered me more.

This fight didn't even need Nen. I could crush Gina easily, but what had gotten rid of her battle spirit present before? I had no idea.

I was absentmindedly blocked one last time before the tenth point before I won. I accepted the victory coldly and exited the ring, still annoyed by the other girl's lack of spirit.

One thought made me smile. Hisoka and I would be journeying to Yorknew in a short while. I would certainly meet more people there. As for my friends, I knew that we would meet again in the very near future.

Making my way to the clown, I silently laced my arm through his, and we exited Heavens Arena. This would be the last we would see of it for a while. 

I ignored Hisoka's mysterious smirk, thoughts of what lay ahead filling my mind as we finally made to leave the continent.

Regular POV  

  ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)  

The door opened, and Gina stepped into the dark. The two boys in the gloom, however, somehow still saw her.

"Master, you aren't bothered?" one asked incredulously as the girl stepped past, strands of her silver hair out of the neat buns she had just an hour ago.

"No." The boys shivered as they felt Gina's own aura pervaded the room, indifferent and bitter. She turned back around to face them, and the hints of a dark grin plastered her face.

"I was simply saving the best for last."

Hello! School just started again, but I have enough time to get a chapter out every now and then, I guess. For you guys!~ AND I entered this story in the HxH Wattys 2016 (I dunno if I did it right though, wish meh luck)..

Here's the link to that:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/82279287-entries-autumn-2016-hunter-x-hunter-watty-awards

Besides that....

and the emoji^ from this place: https://textfac.es/

Have a nice day/night/time wherever you are!

And I guess I'll post the link for voting on my story when the voting period comes for those of you that wanna vote~