Prank War

Sam Kat and I wake up at the same time and I swear if you were there then you could probably see the evilness in our eyes the boys were all spread out across the game room. we all ran separate directions and when we met up in my room we layed out all the stuff. I grabbed the whip cream in the can the chocolate syrup and cherrys and then sam grabbed the butter and kat grabbed the buckets. the we ran separate ways again.

I ran down stairs and Hazzah was sitting up in the chair so I sneaked up to him and put whipped cream on his head then the chocolate then I added the cherry on the top and with his hair he looked like a chocolate sundae I almost laughed out loud but I caught myself. then I ran over to Ni who had his hand out I put whipped cream in that and then pured chocolate all way down his bare stomach and put a little on his nose so then the cherry would stay. next I ran over to zayn and since his quif was gone I put syrup from the tip of his head all the way down to wear his basketball sorts started. then I headed over to Li and I out a chocolate mustache on him then I ran over to Lou and put whipped polka dots on him and then put cherry son each one then. I ran back up to my room where kat was she put water filled buckets above each door then in came Sam he put butter in the hallways.

While we were waiting  for sam we found a secret passage that led to a realy cool shaped room it was shaped like a heart so then I screamed at the top of my lungs to wake up the boys then we ran into the room and hid ti had a lot of bean bags a mini fridge and and xbox wii play station and a hug tv so we were set for a while. I must admit I have found this room before and decorated it like this for when I need to get away from the boys.