The day I got adopted

Hey guys so my spelling might be a little off but I'm working in editing it right now so if it doesn't have edited after every chapter then it isn't edited. So far I have three reads so far thank you for those few tell your wattpad friends about this story! I should be updating like every Wednesday for sure maybe more it just depends! I only have three reads right now hoping for more! I have some questions for you though answer them because I need help!

1.) What should Delilahs boyfriends name be?

2.) What should her best friends name be?

3.) Who should be her favorite in the band?

If you comment the answers then thank you. You will get a shoutout on the next chapter I write. Well I think thats enough so read on my little ninjas ( I am obssesed with ninjas ask @meglock9)

When I walked down stairs the blonde ones mouth dropped open. "Your Irish two?"

"No I'm just wearing this because I'm Italian! Yes you retard I'm Irish. Who else is Irish in this group you sound like you are?"

"That's because I am and up top sista were slowly but surely getting more Irish in this house!"

I gave him a high five and they led me outside to there.............. limo? Oh what ever I guess they really want to impress me.

Next the brown haired one with a buz cut started talking. "Dear lord please tell me you dont eat as much as Niall! Oh well I'm Liam all of my fans call me "daddy direction" and the one with all of the curlyhair well he is Harry you can remember that by all the hair,then there is Zayn he has the black hair and there is Louis he is a child at heart but really he is the oldest out of all of us and were ONE DIRECTION!!!!"

"Is that like some band or something we dont have any electronics at the orphanage?"

"Yes were a worldwide known band and we leave for tour in two months you will be home schooled and will get pretty much all you want okay?"

"Yup thats fine by me oh and when will we be there?"

"We just got here nice timing."

"LETS SHOW HER HER ROOM" said Louis ya he's childish but whatever and when I looked up there was the biggest house I have ever seen I followed the boys inside and Harry got my stuff. When we walked in there was a huge living room, next to it there was a sign hanging on a door that said kitchen, game room, and pool room then farther down the hall I saw a sign that said recording room and then a huge spiral stair case leading upward. I caught up to the boys as they were going up the stairs trying to be the first ones there.

When I got to the top I saw a sign that said Delilah on it and all of the boys stopped so they could cover my eyes. When I finally got to open them there was the most awesome room in front of me it was huge. Next to my bed was a door that when I walked in there was a huge bathroom and when J walked through the door leading off of that there was a huge walk in closet that was the size of my bedroom back home and it was filled with things like shoes, clothes, accessories, and phone cases.

"We were just talking and we decided you arent going to be home schooled you start school tomorrow at Levington High so you better get some sleep."

(Edited)