Yay school?

I wake up to the sound of the boys singing 'What Makes You Beautiful' so that made me wake up with a smile on my face but then I remember that I had to go to school which might be fun. I shove the boys out of the room so that I can get ready without them in my room. I hopped in the shower and washed everything I then went to my closet and chose skinny jeans with indian boots a shirt that says 'swag' and I put on a infinity ring and neckalce I got. I decided to curl my hair and put a hippy headband on light makeup and then grabbed my leather jacket.

When I ran down stairs I see a scary man dressed in all black.

"Del this will be you security at the school he will protect you and any friends you make. His name is Joe."

"Thanks guys well I need to get to school lets go Joe haha I rhymed!"

"ok bye have fun at school!" they said in unison.

Once we arrived at school I got my schedule. Joe and I decided that he would stay behind me so I wouldn't get a lot of attention. When I went to my locker there was a girl next to me that looked reallly nice.

"Hi im katrina but everyone calls me Kat."

"Hi I'm Delilah and One Direction adopted me."

"That's so cool their good singers but I am not obssesed with them trust me!"

"When they adopted me I didn't even know who they were!"

"Haha, so let me see your schedule, we have all of the same classes which means you have all of them with Natalie and she swears that she and Niall are dating!"

"He isn't dating anyone so ya shes lost it!"

"Who's lost it?" said someone with a really snobby voice behind me. "Oh look it Kat the idiot why dont you and your little friend go die in a hole!" she said in her squeky voice.

"Just shut up Natalie, and dont talk to her like that she was adopted by One Direction so if you want her to put in a good word for you I would shut up!"

"This is Natalie the school drama queen? Wow you are ugly! Just like everyone says you are. Oh and did a crayon attack your face? It sure looks like it did."

"You little freak!" she went to slap me but Joe stepped in and caught her arm and twisted it backwards.

"Thanks Joe you know you could come in handy!"

"That's what I'm here for princess." he said in his deep voice "Now you Ms. Carter if you ever try to lay a hand on her I will personally allow her to snap your arm!"

So how did he find out that I know MMA and Jui Jitsu?

"That was so cool! Oh and by the way I'm Sam. We should hangout sometime. Do you have a phone?"

"Ya here and give me yours, thanks Sam."

"Here ill text you to make sure you put it in right."

Sam the hottie~ hey babe

delilah the beautiful~ hey luv ur name for ur contact!!

sam the hottie~ u 2 babe wanna hang after skool?

delilah the beautiful~ def.

kat the clown~ quit smiling like an idiot!

delilah the silly~thnx!

~at lunch~

"Hey guys I have to leave early to go to the boys concert do you want to come?"

"Ya sure." they both said.

"Okay lets go Joe will drive us there!"

at the concert

"Hey Liam I brought some friends Kat and Sam their going to hang with us okay?"

"Yup sure no funny buisness."

Then Sam grabbed my hand and we went and sat backstage. When they started singing WMYB San looked at me and started leaning in and we kissed.

Thank you guys for reading I just posted this yesterday and I already have like 9 reads please comment what you think about it and what I should fix thank you!

(Edited)