Truth or Dare?

One thing to say today and that is to all of you people that live in America Happy Thanksgiving im sorry I dont know if other places have Thanksgiving but i dont think so since this is to represent the Indians and the Pilgrims wich you know..... never mind thats knot what this story is about read on peasants!

Okay since i have yet to tell you what I am wearing today it is white leggings with a turqouise off the shoulder sweat shirt that says YOLO on it and then im wearing turqoise TOMS so any who leets get back to the game of truth or dare.

When I spun the bottle it landed on Lou

"Okay then Lou truth or dare?"  I asked him

"Just to start the game interesting and since I have never played this with you I will say DARE"

"ummm one no need to yell and two dare you say good choice for me bad choice for you" Insert evil laugh here

"ohhh god what did I just get my self into?"

"god isnt going to help you here know one can!""I Delilah dare you Louis to run around outside in just your underwear and remeber there is snow on the ground yelling 'i am a peasant and Delilah is the queen' around the housse 10 times while we video tape it!"

"Lads dont get on her bad side this morning i stole her bacon and now this is what I get!"

The next few minutes  were watching him running around the house in just his underwear out side yelling that he is a peasant and i am the queen.

Once were done with all of that he gets back inside and decides that he isnt going to put his clothes back on so he sits back down next to El and spins the bottle it lands on............ himself so he had to spin again this time it landed on Dani! Goodluck Dani your in for some trouble

"chicken!"  Dani yelled

"you havent even heard it yet and you havent even said truth or dare geez!" I yelled because she is being so unfair and a chicken

"fine whatever just go on and i am going ot be a chicken and go with truth"

"smart choice youngen smart choice!"

~AFTER TRUTH OR DARE~

when it was all done we did some crazythings

"Im bored who wants to have a nerf war?"

 In response i got a lot of me and yah

so then we choose teams and Kat didnt feel good sense in truth or dare she had to eat some pretty weird things choose that she didnt want ot play so then our teams were equal us girls wanted to be on one team with Sam so that what our team is (Dani, El, Me, Perrie, and Sam) then the lads on the other team (Lou, Zayny, Ni, Li and Hazza)

LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!