Chapter 10 - Attention

Start from the beginning

The competitors made their way to the arena and you were excited to finally see Erza compete, you'd been looking forward to it. Orga left the balcony to compete as well, and because the B team was dipping into their reserve members, Cana made her way to the arena for them.

The pumpkin explained the rules for the event, and the large castle fell from the sky, these tournament organisers sure knew how to throw a party. The event was one of the most amazing things you'd ever seen, Erza really did look like the queen of the Fairies. Flying left and right, annihilating any of the monsters that got in her way, she proved on that day, that you fairies weren't something to laugh at. And Cana as well, her score was never before seen, out doing even Orga and Jura, you felt privileged to even get to see it happen.

Laxus's battle was even better, seeing him take out the entire Raven Tail guild, after all the trouble that they had caused you, there was nothing better than that. And everything Wendy gave in her battle, she'd grown so much from that stuttering girl you'd met years ago. It impressed you more that her and Sherria became friends, it truly was in the spirit of Fairy Tail. On that day, Fairy Tail pulled ahead in the games, it was everything you needed to know that your guild mates would get you back.

After the events and the battles, you and the Sabertooth members headed back to their inn.

"I have to say (y/n), I was quite impressed with your guild mates, and even though they'll still inevitably lose to us, they'll put up a formidable fight." Minerva smirked, coming up beside you as you walked through the halls with Sabertooth.

"That will make it even more fun when we win, and get to keep you." Sting said.

"I wouldn't count us out yet, what you saw today isn't even scratching the surface."

"I'd personally still love to see your magic (Y/n), I'd like to memorise it." Rufus said.

"No way Rapunzel, my magic is only support and healing anyway, I doubt it would be of any use to you."

"Rapunzel?" He chuckled.

"Have you seen your hair, I get you're going for the minstrel thing, but its crazy long." You explained.

"Perhaps you're right, I'll remember that. However, I quite it's length."

"Whatever works for you, Rapunzel." You said, earning a chuckle from Sting.

The group of you continued your way to the inn with some small chat, mostly between you, Sting and Rogue. You were happy to reach the inn though, Minerva made you wary and cautious, so it was like a weight lifting off your shoulders when you reached Sting's room, falling face first into his bed and sighing contently.

"Tired are you?"

"Yes." You groaned. He picked you up, much to your displeasure, and sat down, placing you on his lap. You were practically straddling him.

"Then sleep, (y/n)." He said, stroking your hair. At this point, you'd lost the capacity to care all that much, so you gave in, burying your face in the crook of his neck.

"Do you hate me, for making you agree to this deal, to leave your family if you loose?" He asked.

"No, it's my fault for agreeing, besides, we haven't lost yet." You answered.

"How can you keep such faith? Even though everything is stacked against you, you may be in the lead now, but Sabertooth barely competed today, so its not much to go by." He said, trailing his fingertips up and down your spine, sending tingles through your back.

"I don't know, it's a Fairy thing I suppose." You chuckled.

"Why can't you just stay with us? Regardless of the winner." He said, moving his fingers under the bottom of your shirt and trailing them around your waist. You gasped at the sudden contact and he chuckled slightly.

"You know why, Sting."

"I don't care, the fairies don't deserve you."

"Then who does?"

"Me." He said, before trailing his lips around your neck.

"H-hey." You protested.

"Shhhhh (Y/n), you think too much, just let me have this." He pleaded.

"Why should I?"

"Because you want this, you even admitted it, remember?" He smirked, you remembered. Damn it Eucliffe.

His lips returned to your neck, trailing kisses and bites around it, tugging and sucking at your skin. You had to admit, you liked this. His warmth and his kisses were like candy, and you wanted more. So you kissed him, softly at first until he sped up, gentle kisses turning to hungry ones as you sat on the bed. You could feel his fingers dancing over the skin around your stomach and trailing up and down your thighs, you liked it, you liked this. Not that you'd ever really had much of it before.

"Will you cheer for me tomorrow?" he suddenly asked.

"What?"

"I'm going to get to fight Natsu tomorrow, I can feel it. Will you cheer for me?"

"You know he's in my guild right? I have to cheer for him."

"Then don't cheer at all, I don't care, just don't cheer for him."

"Sting-"

"Please" He whispered, nibbling on your ear.

"O-okay, internally, I'll cheer for you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."