RL (27)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for you guys ! I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Na Young's POV

After they finished 'fanboying' over my oppas, they started practicing. I wonder what's the reason for Tae Hyung bringing me here in the first place.

As soon as they finished practicing, a guy came in. He had a swag style and he walked in with confidence.

" Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim. " They all bowed and I did too.

" I came here to tell you about the party that we're holding on friday night. The one that all of you asked for ever since your 3 month tour ended. " sajangnim said. Is this the reason he brought be here ?

" It will be a black and white party like you suggested and the rest is all up to you. " sajangnim said and left the room. They looked at each other and jumped around again. They're really happy today.

" We should all bring a date. " Tae Hyung suggested. Taking advantage of having a date, huh ?

" Sure, why not ? " Ji Min said in confidence. I wonder who he'll bring along.

The others started complaining. The maknae stayed quiet. He was the only one who didn't jump around when they all did. He was currently sitting on the floor. I walked to him and sat beside him.

" Maknae, what's bothering you ? " I said. He turned to me after staring at the floor this whole time.

" Nothing. " he said and turned his focus back to the floor. There's really something going on here, he's just not telling me.

I gave up and thought about trying again later. I got up and walked to the rest who were standing and complaining. I stood beside Tae Hyung and he put an arm around my waist.

" Make sure you look nice. " he whispered onto my ear. I giggled since it tickled. He moved away from my ear while smirking.

" What's up with Jung Kook ? " I whispered to Tae Hyung. He turned to see Jung Kook and turned to me.

" He has a crush but turns out she's an asshole. " he said. I turned my head, confused.

" Who's the girl ? " I asked, wondering. Since Jung Kook is in the same school as us, it's hard to miss the girls.

" Kim Ji Yeon. " Tae Hyung said which caused me to gape.

" Kim Ji Yeon ? That bitch ? " I said it too loud which caused everyone to look at me, including Jung Kook. I turn to him and he saw me. He didn't look hurt though.

" You know her ? I assume you do since the both of you are in the same grade. " Jung Kook said. He slowly stood up.

" Of course I do, she's my bully. I'm tired of her. "

" Found out about that. That's the reason I'm trying to get over her. It still hurts me that she actually turn out this way. " Jung Kook's voice started becoming softer. I made Tae Hyung let go of my waist and I went to hug Jung Kook.

" It's okay. You'll get over it soon. You'll actually be glad that you got over her sooner than later. " I let go and smiled at him. He returned the smile with a really wide grin that caused his eyes to show his wrinkles.

" How about we perform on the party ? I need to at the very least show off to my date. " Ji Min said. I'm now very curious of who he has in mind.

" Sure. Let's prepare all the tracks to perform for the party. " Rap Monster said and started preparing notes while sitting on the bench with everyone around him.

" Uhm, Tae Hyung-ah. I'll get to Young Ah eonnie's cafe first, I need to talk to her. " I said. Tae Hyung nodded and smiled. He knew that I wanted to tell Young Ah eonnie that I know she's my sister now.

I quickly ran out of the building and to the cafe. I saw Young Ah eonnie holding Jae Young in her arms. It was closed for the day since it was Sunday but she still came to clean the cafe.

" We're closed for the da- " Young Ah eonnie stopped when she saw it was me.

" Na Young-ah. You're back ! " Young Ah eonnie said as she let Jae Young down from her arms and he ran to me. I lift him up and gave him a huge bear hug.

" I miss you so much, my dongsaeng. " I said and Young Ah eonnie stopped dead in her tracks.

" You, you remember ? " she stuttered. I nodded and she gave me a hug with little Jae Young being squished in the middle.

Young Ah eonnie finally let go after a while.

" I don't remember much, I only remember that we're siblings. Also the part of the car crash. I don't remember anything before and beyond that. " I said and she nodded.

" Let's go. " she lead me to her house which gave me goosebumps because I started remembering the same exact house in my memory.

I was still carrying a sleeping Jae Young as I got in. Memories of the house came back into my mind as tears well up in my eyes.

" I- I remember now. We used to play around on the couch, thinking the floor was lava and we had to avoid it. " I said and Young Ah eonnie smiled.

I gave Jae Young to Young Ah eonnie and she brought him to his bed. I walked around the kitchen and that's when a woman came to sight. Her back was facing me, she was so mesmerised in cooking that she didn't hear us entering.

" Young Ah, are you back ? " she said after she heard my footsteps. She turned and dropped the pan, which was empty.

" Na Young ? Is that you ? " she walked around the island table and towards me.

She slowly touched my face as tears started trailling down her face, as mine did too. It immediately came to mind that she's my mother, my birth mother whom I used to assume to have abandoned me.

" Eomma. " I said and she gave me a big hug as we were both in tears.

" I wasn't able to find you. I am so sorry, I should've never given up on searching for you. " she apologised. We both broke away from the hug and wiped away our tears. Young Ah eonnie was watching this whole time and she also broke into tears. We were now smiling at each other.

We walked to the couch as we caught up with everything we missed so far. I didn't even think much about the accident. I can't believe I have finally found my actual family.

Such a sad sad reunion. A really sad song is playing in my head so I decided to put so much sadness through this whole chapter. I'm updating this book today because it's my birthday and it's BTS's comeback ! So proud of them.
Anyways, don't forget to comment and vote ! Xx

-PW