RL (19)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Again, I'm going to introduce a kpop boy group. This time, it's Seventeen. Most of you probably know them already since they're already quite famous. What amaze me about them during their pre-debut was that they actually used to have 17 members but some left before they could debut. Now, their group name means that they're all around the age 17 or they are 17 years old and 13 ( their number of members ) + 3 ( their number of units ) + 1 ( one team ) = 17. They are all very talented and it's really hard to choose a bias but they each have different charms. Click the video above to watch their debut music video, Adore U or as you can say, Akkinda. Anyways, here's another chapter for you guys.

Na Young's POV

Before I know it, I'm already on the porch of my house. Tae Hyung is currently standing behind me.

" Do you like going on rides ? Like in the amusement park ? " Tae Hyung asked as he fastened a bracelet around my wrist, it was a choker bracelet with a heart in the front. The bracelet has two colors, red and black. He then made me face him after he finished fastening the bracelet. I nodded at his question. I really love riding coasters.

 I really love riding coasters

" It's really pretty. I love it. " I smiled as I held my wrist and looked at the bracelet. The bracelet was very simple, I really like it. Tae Hyung smiled and pecked my lips.

" Alright, I'll try to get tickets to Hong Kong's Disneyland when we get there. " Tae Hyung said. We're going to Hong Kong ? That's so cool. I rarely go overseas so I don't really know anything but I do know how to speak Chinese, so it'll be easier to communicate, I guess. Tae Hyung caught me staring at him, wide-eyed and he chuckled. He leaned in to kiss but eomma opened the door before he did it which caused us to have an awkward tension again. I chuckled.

" Bye, Taetae. I'll see you tomorrow ? " I said. Tae Hyung nodded and left. Both eomma and I entered the house. Eomma locked the door. I was about to run up to the second floor when eomma stopped me.

" You two were about to kiss, aren't you ? " eomma laughed and I felt my face flush with redness. Eomma knows how to make me blush, in a different way from Tae Hyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Monday*

I zipped my suitcase and carried it down with my handbag. I reached the front door and turned around to face eomma and appa. They smiled at me.

" We're going to miss you. Take good care of yourself, be careful, don't get lost and make sure you don't get sick. " appa said as eomma hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breathe. I think I was about to pass out until there was a honk, indicating the van to the airport is here. Eomma let go of me and I opened the door and pulled my suitcase out and carried it down the porch. I turned around to see eomma waving. I waved back at her and continued walking towards the van.

It was a black van. The driver got out of the driver's seat and took my suitcase and put it in the trunk. I walked to the backseat door. Tae Hyung slid open the door and let me in. I got in and sat beside Tae Hyung. I turned to the back to see Ji Min and another guy who I assume is Jeon Jung Kook.

" This is Jeon Jung Kook. " Ji Min introduced Jung Kook. Jung Kook bowed a bit to greet me and I did the same.

" Noona ? May I call you that ? " Jung Kook asked. I smiled.

" Sure you can. Please look after me. " I said. Jung Kook nodded.

" Aw, our little Kookie is shy. " Ji Min pulled Jung Kook closer to him and messed his hair. Jung Kook glared at Ji Min as Ji Min released him while laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally reached Incheon airport after a long ride.

I got off the van after Tae Hyung to see a sea of fans in front of us. The fans screamed louder as they saw Tae Hyung got off the van.

I went to the trunk to grab my suitcase. Ji Min, Jung Kook and Tae Hyung did too. We walked inside the airport and the screams got louder. I was amazed at the view. They're probably used to this already but I'm not.

Tae Hyung walked in front of me and towards an area with fans piling up. Why is he walking there ? I followed Tae Hyung as Jung Kook and Ji Min trailed behind me with guards around us. As we approach the area, I finally understand why Tae Hyung walked that way. I could recognise Jin, Rap Monster, J-Hope and Suga standing together, talking to someone. We finally reached them and found out that they're talking to their manager.

" You're here. " their manager said and handed us our passports and tickets. The staff members took our suitcases.

" The plane will be boarding soon so it's better if we enter the waiting room now. " their manager said and we walked towards immigration.

We passed through the immigration line and entered the waiting room and waited for our plane to board. I took out my phone to see a message from Seol Hi, eomma and Young Ah eonnie.

Have a safe flight. -SH

Thanks. Stay safe. I need a whole explaination of you and Ji Min when I get back. Make sure to tell me everything, I'm also going to ask Ji Min about it. -NY

I closed the chatroom and opened eomma's message.

Like appa said, take good care of yourself, be careful, don't get lost and make sure you don't get sick. -eomma

Okay, I'll come home as a piece. -NY

I closed the chatroom and opened Young Ah eonnie's message.

You're probably about to leave. Safe flight, be careful. -Young Ah

Okay, I'll recover the shifts I missed when I return. -NY

I turned off my phone and put it back into my bag. I took out a book that I'm reading and started reading it.

" A Walk To Remember ? Is it in English ? " I heard a voice. I put the book down to see Jung Kook squatting down in front of me, probably to read the title of my book.

" Uhm, yeah. " I said. Jung Kook sat on my left since Tae Hyung is on my right.

" She's used to reading and speaking in English. Sometimes she can end up speaking English to me. " Ji Min said from behind me. I nodded, agreeing to Ji Min's words since I did it a lot of times already.

Before Jung Kook could reply, there was an announcement that our plane was boarding. We got into the plane and sat on our given seats. I'm sitting on the window seat and beside me is Tae Hyung. Beside Tae Hyung is Ji Min. Jung Kook is sitting in front of me.

We fastened our seat belts and did our own things on the way to Hong Kong.

That's all, I guess. This chapter is basically just meeting the rest of BTS but only starting to talk to Jung Kook. I've been typing a lot lately. I am currently typing this on my computer and I really like the sound that it makes which makes me want to write as much as I can. Also, just to tell you, I write stories weirdly. I can jump from this to that and it doesn't actually connect to the summary I wrote anymore but please bear with me. Anyways, I'm about to leave for Singapore and Australia so I probably won't be updating much. I'll be back soon, in 2 to 3 weeks. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Thank you for 1.05K views ! Don't forget to vote and comment. Kumawo !

-PW