RL (23)

Annyeong, my lovely chingus ! I won't be introducing any more rookie groups since I don't feel like it anymore. Whoops. Anyway, enjoy this chapter !

Na Young's POV

A few more hours until the concert starts. The staff is currently fixing and building up the stage. Some are fixing things backstage, while I am here, enjoying my time with BTS.

A few minutes later, Eun Seol eonnie came in the dressing room.

" Na Young-ah. Can you please help us grab some boxes from the storage room ? " Eun Seol eonnie asked. I nodded and walked to the storage room. I took the only box that was left there and walked up the stairs slowly, it was a bit dark which means I could not speed up. While I was carrying the box, the door suddenly shut close. The room became pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Min's POV

The show is about to start but there's still no sign of Na Young. Tae Hyung is freaking out and saying he won't go on stage unless he sees Na Young. We could not do anything but find her.

We called her, only to find that she left her phone in the dressing room. We asked all the staff where they last seen her and their answers would be the dressing room.

Everyone spilt up to search for Na Young. The show was about to start in a few minutes and we still can't find her. We meet back up in the dressing room, thinking of where Na Young could be. Eun Seol noona then walked in. Starting to put on make up on us, so that we could start the concert.

As she was putting on make up on Jin hyung, I remembered something.

" Na Young-ah. Can you please help us grab some boxes from the storage room ? " Eun Seol noonq asked. Na Young nodded and walked out the door.

" Guys ! I think I know where Na Young is. " I shouted. They all turned to me.

I immediately walked out the door and searched for the storage room. They were all trailing behind me.

" Ji Min-ah. Where are we going ? " Suga hyung asked.

" Just follow me. " I said and gestured them to walk faster.

We finally reached the storage room. It was very quiet. We didn't even hear a single voice. I tried turning the knob but it was no use, it's locked.

Eun Seol noona then walked near the door.

" I have a key. " she said and unlocked the door to find a pitch black room. Eun Seol noona went to find a security guard and lend a flashlight. She came back and flashed the way into the storage room.

All I could worry about is Na Young. I still remember how she's scared of the dark.

We walked down the stairs as Eun Seol noona led the way. She flashed the light around the room and we found Na Young, freaking out as tears rolled down her eyes, in the corner of the room.

Before I could walk to her, Tae Hyung already did. He hugged her tightly, whispering comfort words that made Na Young calm down slowly.

Na Young's POV

The room became pitch black and I immediately trip from the stairs, backwards. I couldn't see a single thing. I slowly backed up as I breathed heavily. The wall finally touched my back and I found the corner. I could feel tears rolling down my face as flashbacks started to play in my head. I slid down and curled myself into a ball, freaking out.

A few minutes later, I heard voices from outside the door. I tried standing up and walking to the door but it was no use, I was weak. I heard the door creaked open and I could hear Ji Min and Tae Hyung's voice. A ray of light shined on me as another tear rolled down my eyes.

Tae Hyung ran towards me and hugged me as he said comforting words to sooth me down.

" Shh, shh, calm down. I'm here. " Tae Hyung said as I buried my face onto his chest.

It took me quite some time to calm down and be able to walk back up.

When we were out of the storage room, I couldn't help but breathed in the fresh air.

We finally got in the dressing room and Eun Seol eonnie had to hurry up putting on make up on the boys while I take some rest.

I couldn't sleep so well, and since BTS were performing, I decided to just watch them from the TV in the dressing room. They were currently performing Fire. I automatically started singing along.

Everybody say la la la la la

La la la la la

Throw your hands up

Scream, burn it up

It’s on fire

Eh eh oh eh oh

Set everything on fire

Bow wow wow

Eh eh oh eh oh

Set everything on fire

Bow wow wow

After the performance, they introduced themselves, even though everyone probably already knew them.

They performed a bunch of songs again and then talked to the fans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, the show was over and they left the stage. They entered the dressing room, breathing heavily and sweating as they smiled. They really enjoy meeting their fans.

" That was fun ! " Tae Hyung shouted and dropped to the sofa and laid his head on my lap.

The others were laughing and letting Eun Seol eonnie clean their make up off while I did Tae Hyung's.

" I was worried actually. " Tae Hyung whispered. I gave him a confused look.

" I was worried, that you'd disappear again. " he said softly, earning a chuckle from me.

" I won't leave, I can't ever leave. You know that. " I said and smiled.

" You might. " he said. I pecked his lips.

" Don't ever say that again. I won't leave you. " I said and Tae Hyung got up from his position, hugging me.

" Promise ? " he asked and I nodded.

" Promise. "

I got stuck on this chapter. Really hard to continue. Also, who here is also obsessed with Pokémon Go ? I need to make sure that I'm not the only one.
Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment ! Xx

-PW