RL (30)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for you guys ! Enjoy !!

Na Young's POV

The party ended and everyone left except for us. The night is still young so we decided to go to the park, there was literally nobody there except for a single family.

We got off the car and walked around the park. It's only 9PM and we found an ice cream stand with a few children around it, waiting for their mother to come. We bought some ice creams. I bought the coffee flavour and Tae Hyung got the chocolate flavour.

There was a floor fountain. They all decided to play there after they finished their ice creams. We all played like a group of kids that have no worries.

I stopped jumping around and was standing up, laughing and holding onto my stomach. I was all wet. Tae Hyung too stopped and stood beside me. We both watched the others play around. Seol Hi and Ji Min suits each other so much. They were dancing and jumping around while laughing at each other. I guess we can call them a couple now.

Tae Hyung made me turn to him by holding my chin. He wiped my makeup that ran down my face using his thumb. I could only stare into his eyes as he did so. I caught him licking his lips as he wiped off my smeared lipstick and that's when I smashed my lips to his and caught him off guard. He reacted quickly and wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck.

Damn, my hormones.

It lasts us a few minutes until we heard voices around us.

" Tae Hyung hyung ! Na Young noona ! It's your second kiss around us. Stop it already, I'm disgusted. " Jung Kook grunted. I broke the kiss and smiled at the cute maknae. I turned to Tae Hyung to see him blushing. I pinched his cheeks and tried to make the whole group go back to what they were doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 7AM the next morning. I didn't even bother to take a shower as I stayed in my oversized t-shirt and short shorts. I took out my laptop and started researching. I'm currently trying to plan out for things after my graduation. It's only a few more months until our graduation. Tae Hyung, Ji Min and I have taken the exams that we missed when we were on tour.

Our results are out and now it's time to plan for the future. I'm struggling with it so much.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door of my bedroom. Before I could get up from my bed, Jae Young bashed through the door and ran to me, hugging me tightly while giggling. I faced the door to find Ji Ho oppa pretending to be a monster to Jae Young. My adoptive family have been coming over a lot lately. Jae Young and Young Ah eonnie seemed to be fine with it. Young Ah eonnie is a big fan of Block B so, that makes it easier. Jae Young, being the only boy in the family, doesn't have any friends in the family.

For people who didn't realise that I've never actually talked about my biological family's appa and said Jae Young's the only boy in the family, was because he passed away in the car accident, where I disappeared. Eomma has told me a few days after I moved in and I bawled my eyes out for days. I barely got to know appa so it's a bit sad. Jae Young, thankfully, survived the car accident in eomma's womb and eomma was operated when she was in a coma due to the accident. Jae Young was born when everyone was basically unconcious.

" GOTCHA ! " Ji Ho oppa shouted while hugging Jae Young. Jae Young started laughing. Ji Ho oppa let Jae Young ran out as he sat beside me.

" What are you doing ? " Ji Ho oppa leaned in to see my laptop and I quickly slammed it close before he could see anything.

" It's nothing. " I said and went to charge my laptop. Ji Ho oppa back hugged me and started tickling me.

" Oppa ! Stop it ! You know I'm ticklish ! " I started shouting as I laughed. Ji Ho oppa finally let go and I hit him and ran down the stairs. I stopped at the living room to greet my adoptive parents and went back to run away from Ji Ho oppa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished lunch and I went to my room. Ji Ho oppa, Ji Seok oppa, Jae Young and Young Ah eonnie stayed in my room. Ha Neul oppa was busy that day so he didn't come along with us.

We watched a bunch of Block B's shows. Jae Young ended up dancing along to Toy, Ji Ho oppa taught him a lot. I wouldn't be very surprised if Jae Young ends up as an idol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the end of the day and my adoptive family has gone home. I then finally realised that I didn't even check on Tae Hyung today. I quickly ran up to my room and checked my phone to find 5 missed calls and 15 messages from Tae Hyung.

I unlocked my phone and saw that Tae Hyung has been worried for me, thinking that I've been kidnapped since I didn't reply him.

Na Young-ah, jagi, good morning !-KTH

Na Young-ah, where are you ? I miss you :( -KTH

Babe, where are you ? Why are you not replying me ? -KTH

Please reply me -KTH

Are you okay, what happened ? Do you need help ? Are you kidnapped ? - KTH

And a bunch more. It's basically the same type of thing, just in different vocabulary.

Tae Hyung-ah. Sorry, my adoptive family came and I was distracted by them. I'll make up to you. Let's meet up right now. -NY

Okay. Let's meet in the cafe that we met during the rain. -KTH

I locked my phone, charged it, and took a brisk shower. I randomly picked an outfit and wore a hoodie. I ran out of the house after taking my phone with me, even though my family saw me.

I went to the cafe to see Tae Hyung sitting in the booth. He already ordered for the both of us. He ordered a cup of hot cappucino for me. I sat across from him and smiled as I cupped the mug.

" How could you abandon me today ? " Tae Hyung pouted. I smiled at his cheesiness.

" I already said sorry, don't be mad. " I said while circling the top of the cup.

" Alright, I'll forgive you, only if you give me a kiss. " he tapped his cheek. I leaned in and was about to kiss his cheek when he turned his head and his lips hit mine. My eyes widen in shock but I end up smiling. I will never get enough of him.

Heyoooo ! That's the end of this chapter. I think it's gonna end in the next chapter, so be ready ! Anyways, don't forget to vote or comment. xx

-PW