RL (4)

Annyeong, my lovely chingus ! Happy 23rd birthday J-Hope oppa !!! Here's a new chapter for you guys ! Enjoy !

Tae Hyung's POV

" Noona, don't get your hopes up. I'm sure she'll recognise you soon. After all, she's taking a part-time job here. "

" You should go accompany her now, she doesn't like being left alone. Make sure you take good care of her. " Young Ah noona smiled and pushed me out of the kitchen.

I walked to Na Young to see her frowning at me.

" What ? Are you mad at me or something ? What did I do ? " I sat across from her.

" Where did you go for so long ? " Na Young crossed her arms.

" I was doing my business " I said, softly, eventhough I was lying.

" Okay, that's gross. " Na Young said, continuing her breakfast. Phew, that was close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Na Young's POV

I'm now strolling with Tae Hyung in a small park near the cafe. We finished breakfast and I've done the paperwork that Young Ah eonnie gave me. She said I'll work there everyday after school excepr weekends. We're currently drinking the coffee that we bought from the cafe. It was really awkward but the silence was cut off when my phone rang. I quickly picked it up.

" Yoboseyo ? Ji Min ? " I said through the phone which made Tae Hyung turn to me at the call of Ji Min's name.

" Na Young-ah. I'm sorry about what I did to you yesterday. I want to make up. How about we meet up later in the afternoon ? " Ji Min asked, sincerely. I really want to make up with him.

" Okay, see you later. " I said and hung up. I didn't bother to ask where we are meeting up because we have a special place for it since we were kids.

" Who's that ? " Tae Hyung asked, even if it's very obvious. He took a sip out of his coffee.

" It's Ji Min, he wants to make up with me after what happened yesterday. " I smiled.

" Today ? But you have a date with me tonight. " Tae Hyung turned to me.

" It's just the afternoon. Not the night. I really need to make up with him. I'm sorry, I might be late tonight. " I said with an apologetic face. I quickly ran to the place where I would be meeting up with Ji Min.

Tae Hyung's POV

Here it goes again. She'll end up forgetting the date and leave me alone. Yes, alone. I may have lied to her that my parents wants her to come over. It was just me. I was the one who made up the story just because I wanted a date with her.

She's not going to the date I set up and everything will go back to normal. I knew it would never work.

I slowly walked back home to take a rest.

Na Young's POV

" Ji Min-ah ! Where are you ? " I shouted through the room. There's an underground room near Ji Min's house and we come here all the time since we were kids. Ji Min likes to practice his dancing here. He's really good at dancing. He can sing too but he never do it much in front of me.

I heard loud music blasting through one of the rooms. I walked in to see Ji Min dancing. I stood at the doorway and watched him dance. I love watching him dance.

He finished dancing and was shocked to see me. Apparently, he didn't hear me shouting through the loud music.

" Na Young ? You're here ? Why didn't you tell me ? " Ji Min took his bottle and drank from it. I walked to one of the chairs and sat on it.

" You know I love to see you dance. I can only admire your dance when I saw you do it. " I smiled. It's cheesy but true, he never really do it much.

" I know, I remember you wanting to hear me sing too. " Ji Min chuckled and sat on the chair beside mine.

" I haven't stopped hoping that you'll let me hear you sing. I really want to hear it. " I laughed.

" Maybe one day. " Ji Min smiled. His face was covered with sweat. I pulled my sleeve over my palm and wiped it away. It has always been an automatic reaction.

" I have a towel, you know. " Ji Min rolled his eyes teasingly while raising up a towel on his hand.

It took me a while to realise that our faces are just inches apart. My heart started beating so fast. Ji Min started leaning in after I removed my hand from his face.

As soon as his lips brushed around mine, I pulled back, turned away and stood up.

" Uhm, Na Young-ah. Sorry, I didn't mean to do that. " Ji Min apologised.

" Of course you didn't. " I smiled awkwardly back at him and ran out. I ran towards my house. I didn't even stop.

I ran up to my room and locked the door. I curled up in my bed. Ji Min probably didn't mean it right ?

I took out my phone and called Seol Hi.

" Na Young-ah. What's up ? " Seol Hi asked cheerfully when she picked it up.

" Ji Min. He just tried to kiss me. " I said, trembling after saying every word.

" What ? " Seol Hi shouted.

Heyyyyyy, Ji Min tried. He did. He made a move but failed. I hope it won't be awkward when they meet again. Anyways, don't forget to vote !