Chapter Fifteen.

Anna's P-O-V.
Me and Elsa are in Manny's office along with Kristoff and Jack (who insisted on coming) to know the council's decision about my sister's future.
Jack has been staying in our base for weeks now. Good thing is that my sister is already healed but the deep wounds on her back is different.  It is still swollen when Jack cleaned it this morning. Yep he is the one cleaning her wounds now.

Manny came in his office and looked at Elsa and Jack.

"Elsa." He sighed. "The council has decided to cancel you. You will be given three days to say goodbye to your love ones. I am sorry. I tried everything for them to change their minds. But I am sorry."

"What??!!!!" Jack blurted out.

Elsa sobbed silently in Jack's shoulder. I looked at Kristoff with wide eyes.
Manny seems devastated and fell back on his chair and lowered his head.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Elsa.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"There has to be some ways for her to live." Jack protested. "I want her to live.  I swear that if you kill her,  I am not going to be your claim anymore. There is still somethings that you didn't know about my parents! I know that they are agents and I know something about them."

Manny looked at him. "Stop lying kid. We know you. You don't know anything about your parents."

Jack felt silent as I glared at him.

Manny sighed. "You need to ran away. All of you."

I stared at him,  dumbfounded.

"What do you mean?" Kristoff asked.

"Look,  I want to protect you. I don't want Elsa to die. You will ran away tonight. All of you. Including you Jack." Manny looked at him. "There is a chance that you will be tracked and tortured because of Elsa's absence and that is the same with you Anna and Kristoff. It is best for you to ran away. I will do something to muddle up your trackers. But,  you need some place to rest. You will be nomads until I finished this problem."

Elsa stood form her chair and hugged Manny.

"Thank you Manny." She whispered. "Thank you."

"You are like a daughter to me." He sighed. "Be ready. You will be leaving tonight at midnight."

We all nodded and went to our rooms.

ⓙⓔⓛⓢⓐ 💙

Elsa's P-O-V

We are packing our stuff for our escape later. Anna grab something to eat while we are waiting for the time.
There are two guards guarding my door not like before. I sighed.  They really wanted me to die. Jack just held my hand while we waited as Anna and Kristoff are outside. Waiting for Manny to tell the plan. All of them know the plan except me. 😒
I rested my head on his shoulder. He placed his arms around mine. He buried his face on my hair and I snuggled in his chest.

"I love you snowflakes." He murmured. "You will be the one I will spend my whole life with."

"I love you too Frosty. I never thought that the one who is annoying me will mean so much to me." I chuckled. "You're the best mission that I ever have."

"You are the best bet I have made." He smiled.

I laughed. "Are you sure you want to be muddled up with this mess?  I want you to live a normal life!  Not a life on the run!  You are not going to finish your high school."

I sighed. "I am going to tell you a little secret."

"What is that?" She asked.

"I have finished all my subjects." He answered. "Before you came in my life. I am just trying to up lift my grades a little more to have a scholarship. Either way,  I am going to graduate."

"Really?  Well,  me and Anna already finished our studies in this organization so yeah, We are all ready for College if we are actually allowed to study." She frowned. "I really want to go to College. I want to live a normal life and be a normal teen but I guess that is impossible. I really dream about being a student in College and take up a course of Accountancy."

He laughed. "I never knew that a cool agent like you wanted a normal stressed teenage life that everyone wanted to skip."

I frowned. "It's not that bad,  right?"

I shrugged. "I don't know.  I never been to College."

"Guess I need to forget about that. We have to be in the run." She sighed.

I rubbed her arm. "Don't let go of that dream. We are going to finish together. We are going to have a normal life,  we are going to buy this new two storey house and both of us will have a normal decent job. We will be having problems about electricity and water bills. We are going to have five children and they will be calling you their mom and everything. We will be happy and we will have challenges like normal married people do."

I giggled. "Married?"

He frowned,  disappointed. "Don't you want to be married to me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Do you think that I would let them torture me to death because of you if I am not sure that you are the one?"

"That is all I wanted to hear." He mumbled while he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I happily kiss him back.
We stayed like that for awhile until we pulled away because we are out of breath.

"I love you Elsa." He murmured.

I smiled. "I love you too Jack."

We rest our foreheads on each other and smiled.
I don't want this moment to end. He leaned closer and kiss me again.

ⓙⓔⓛⓢⓐ💙💙
Midnight came. Time to go.
Manny came and approach the guards and lured them away from my room. As they are out of sight,  we stepped outside and went to the garage.

"Why isn't there guards here? There should be guards here." I whispered.

Jack smiled. "Anna and Kristoff took care of it already."
We hurriedly ran and saw Anna and Kristoff waiting for us in the car. I went in first but before Jack can close the door,  guards have spotted us and made Kristoff drives in full speed.

"They are chasing us!" I yelled.

"I know!" Kristoff shouted.

He made ways to complicated roads. It was already three in the morning when we escaped them. We made it through the gun shots and everything in one piece.

"We made it." I exhaled in relief. "Guys. All of us have trackers."

"I hacked the system last night,  hours before the escape." Anna said. "No need to think about it now,  Elsa."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to Agraba and stay there for the night before we head in Corona." She answered. "Rapunzel is waiting for us there."

I nodded. "Okay." I looked at Jack and he seems to e tensed.

"It's okay." I said,  comforting him

He took a deep breath and smiled at me but said nothing.

We headed to Agraba and sighed.

New life. Oh. What a life.