Chapter Two

I was trying to put my books in my locker. The classes for today is done so I am going back to my apartment.

"Hey. New girl. Need some help?" A guy's voice asked behind me. I turned around and saw him smiling. I gasped and stared at his eyes. I can feel something funny in my stomach and my heartbeat crazily.

My target approached me.

"Kind of. " I admitted. I gave him my book and he stuffed it in my locker. I closed and locked it when I was done.

"Thank you,  Mr. Frost." I smiled.

He smirked. "No need for formalities. Call me Jack. You are Elsa,  right?"

I nodded.  "So,  why are you talking to me,  Jack? I know that you never talked to people like me. You know, ordinary people."

"Well, you are pretty famous now. You kind of look good that is why I was talking to you so that I would look cool for all the students here." He whispered in my ear. "So, you will be popular here too because I am also checking you. This is a win-win situation kind of thing."

This made me mad. Seriously??  Grr...  He is not just a bully but an egoistic person as well. But,  I can't just rant here because that is not my style. I need to play it cool so I just smirked and grab him by his collar and pull him to face him. His face inches from mine and I smirked. "Sorry, Jack Frost. I don't want to be popular. If you want to check me out,  suit yourself but remember,  you don't know me yet. You might want to back off."
And with that, I loosen my hold from his collar and pushed him away before walking away going to my car but before I can enter,  I heard his annoying voice again.

"I can make you fall in love with me!" He shouted. "I just broke up with Punzie this afternoon and you can take her place."

I turned to look at him and smirked. "You want a bet?!"

He smirked. "I can make you fall in love with me in three days."

I snorted. "Suit yourself, Frost,  that is not going to happen."

"So,  three days?" He smiled and walked away shouting. "You will be mine Ms. Arendelle!"

Everyone looked at me,  girls glared especially Punzie that is standing beside a pink car.
I just groaned and drove away.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
"How's the mission,  Elsa?" Manny asked me. He was calling me while I am checking my files of Jack Frost in my apartment.

"Great. Just great. He is trying to make me fall in love with him." I groaned. "This is not what I expected."

"Just remember that you are not allowed to fall in love with your territory." He reminded me.

I nodded. "I wasn't planning on it. I don't even like him."

"He is such a playboy. But,  you can use that to your advantage." He said. "Remember,  he will be yours if you inject him the snowflake tracker. That will be the only time that he will be your claim."   

"I will do everything to complete this mission. " I said. "One way or another."

"He should be injected with the tracker without any struggle while he is conscious or else he will die. You know the side effect if the person struggles. Right?" He sighed. "Well,  I don't want him to die. He will have a visible snowflake tattoo once it is successful."

"I know. So,  I will just update you soon." I said and then hung up.

"I hate you Jack Frost but I have to claim you and be my territory," I mumbled.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙