Chapter Three

I am sitting with the Big Five in the cafeteria. They became my friends already except Punzie.
This is the first day of the bet and Jack already made his moves while I just rolled my eyes and ignore him.

"Why can't you just fall for me already?" He demanded while placing himself beside me. "I swear that all of the things that I did would make any girl fall for me already."

I smirked. "Maybe I am not like any girls. I am not an average girl Mr. Frost."

"Ooh. Giving up already Jack?" Hiccup teased. "Not so easy to get."

"I will surely win this bet,  Elsa," Jack said while wounding his arms around my waist. I just shook it off and that makes everyone laughed.

"Not so smooth after all Jack." Flynn laughed.

Merida nodded. "This is probably the first time that this thing happened. Someone already turned you down Frosthead.!"

"Ugh. Shut up! I will win this bet." Jack laughed. "And you,  Ms. Elsa Arendelle would be mine for the taking."

I just rolled my eyes. "I just like to see you try."

"Uhhh. Guys,  what would happen if Jack wins this bet?" Flynn asked.

Jack smirked. "This girl over here will be mine and she will do everything that I ask her."

"And if Elsa won?" Merida enquired.

I smiled. "I will make him do something for me." Yeah. Like injecting the tracker and officially claim him.

"And what is that,  Babe?" Jack asked,  seductively.

I smiled and answer his question with the same effect that he used. "It would be a surprise, Babe."

"Ooh. Let the game begin."

💙💙💙💙

I was putting something in my locker when Anna came to me.

"Elsa,  we need to talk about the mission. Manny has been asking me something." Anna whispered. "We are allowed to talk about it since we are in the same mission but different targets."

I sighed. "Let's not talk here."

Anna led me to a door that is connected outside the school.

"So,  what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"The cellphone thing that is in the hands of the Frost siblings." She said. "We have been doing our investigation. According to what we found,  there are twenty names that are written there that is a mole in the C. I. A.  that is working with the nightmares."

"Twenty moles?  You have got to be kidding me, Anna. That is too many!" I gasped.

"That is why the head of the C. I. A.  contacted Manny for us to do the work." She said. "But,  as Manny said,  we should put the tracker first before looking for the phone."

I nodded. "Yes.  To protect Emma and that guy. But, are you sure that it is safe for them?"

"I don't know. I have been thinking about that too." Anna pursed her lips. "The phone is nowhere to be found unless we are close to our siblings."

I sighed. "I think I can take care of that."

"Ooh. You mean the bet?" Anna asked,  smirking. "You do like Jack,  don't you?"

I rolled my eyes. "No falling in love with your territory. That is the first rule. This bet can be useful and I know that."

"You have never been in any relationships after Hans left you and the organization." Anna sighed. "I just hope you will find your happiness."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop that Anna. We need to finish this mission. It is a big deal for us."

"The nightmares are after the siblings too. They might be one of the students here. I saw one of them." She said. "And I know him."

"Who?"

"Hans."

💙💙💙💙
The last subject in the afternoon ended at last and we all went to our lockers. I still keep thinking about Hans. Is he really here?
As I was walking,  I felt an arm rested on my shoulder. I look up and saw the Frost-head.

"Hey, Babe. Want a ride?" He winked at me.

I shook my head. "That is not going to work, Frost."

"Why not?"

"Because it's annoying." I answered and walked away from him. "And I am not easy to get Frost."

"Can you just fall for me already?" He groaned. "It's the second day of the bet.  You are not even allowing me to bring you to a date or something."

I laughed. "Fine Frost. Where do you want to go?"

He grinned like a child opening a present for his birthday. "Really?  You would go out with me now?"

I nodded. "Sure. Give me your best shot."

"I will surely win this bet." He laughed evilly. "And you will be mine."

And you will be mine. "I would like to see you try."

💙💙💙💙
We drove going to a fancy restaurant. I sighed and just go with it. I mean,  it's just a dinner date,  right?   He guided me inside and went to a Booth. A waiter came and take our orders.
Jack ordered everything. I just rolled my eyes.  He can really be annoying sometimes.

"So,  tell me about yourself." Jack smiled at me.

I sighed. "Why do you need to know?"

"I really hate to say this but you caught my eyes ever since you joined us for lunch a few days ago," Jack admitted. "I may be a cool guy and all but you do have to know that you really are beautiful."

"Is that why you broke up with your girl,  all of a sudden?" I asked,  smirking. "You see,  Mr. Frost. I am not that kind of interested. I don't like guys flirting with me like what you are doing now."

He sighed. "I know that we met in the wrong way. Can we start over again?"

I smiled. "Fine. Hi,  I am Elsa Arendelle." I offered my hand.

He gladly took my hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Elsa. My name is Jack Frost. You can call me Jack."

We shook hands and I gave him a genuine smile. "Nice to meet you, Jack."