Chapter Twelve

Anna's P-O-V.

I was in Manny's office. I was trying to talk to him about bringing Jack here in the base and Elsa's future in the Org.

"Elsa needs him Manny." I said,  trying to be convincing. "She is still holding on because of him."

"I am still not sure Anna." Manny sighed. "The council haven't yet decided whether or not to disown your sister. She will be cancelled after that even though she can still live for a few years if they agreed on disowning and not cancelling."

"Why can't you just let her be?" I asked. "If you disown her, it's not your problem anymore. She can still have a normal life."

Manny sighed. "There is no way out of here Anna. You know that."

"I just want her alive!" I yelled. "She is dying every single day!  She deserves better than this."

"If we let her out of this organization, do you think the nightmares will let her be? She knows major information about us. She is one of the best agents we had plus the territories that she owns.  She is almost done with a hundred claims and fifty places that she owns as her territory." Manny sighed. "She is one of my best students back then and I don't want her gone."

"That is why we need to let Jack visit her. Let him stay for awhile." I said. "He is the only one that gives her hope to survived on being tortured even though he is the reason why she is in that state."

"I will consider it." Manny answered. "I will tell you my answer in the morning, Anna. Take care of Elsa."

I just nodded and went out of his office while closing the door behind me.

I just hope this is not a lose cost.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Jack's P-O-V
"How is she?" Rapunzel asked. We are hanging out in Merida's apartment. Lucky thing is that she lives alone.

I just sighed. "She is steady. This means that she is still alive. Breathing."

Flynn sighed. "What have they done to her?"

I shook my head. "I don't know. I swear that she almost died."

Hiccup gasped. "I hope she is fine. She is a tough girl after all."

We heard a light knocked on the door and Merida came to open it. We were taken by surprised to see the most unexpected people to come.

"Anna? Kristoff?" I gasped,  stunned.

They entered the room while Merida closed the door. Everyone tackled them in a hug while the girls are crying.
It was a few more minutes before they pulled away from each other and we all gathered in the small living room.

"I need to speak to Jack but I guess you need to know what is going on too." Anna said. "We do not really plan on going back here and to face you guys again but Elsa needs you Jack."

"She is almost dying." Kristoff sighed.

Everyone is at the edge of their tears while mine escaped my eyes the moment they said that Elsa is dying.

"After the trial, there are two months where she was being tortured everyday." Anna said,  tears overwhelmed her face. "They are just entering her room and then carry her going to the torture room. We can hear her crying every time they whipped her and when she is unconscious she will be carried back to her room and we will clean her wounds. She almost give up every time but the only thing that she hold on is the Dog tag that you have given her.
She keeps fighting for her life. She tried to act as if nothing is happening but then the armed men will enter her room again and bring her in that hell hole. I can't do anything about it even though I wanted to punch them one by one.
Then,  one day,  it was almost midnight. She was carried going to the room again and she can't take it any longer. They returned her almost lifeless. Her heartbeat became a flat line but one of our bosses revived her.
But,  I don't think she will be as strong as before until she will see you Jack. She needs you. I need you to keep her strong. We still don't know if she will be disowned or will be cancelled."

Kristoff sighed. "You are the only thing that she needs now dude. Go pack your bags. We will be going back to the base."

"Can we come?" Rapunzel asked. "We want to see her."

Anna shook her head. "As much as we want you to come but we need to keep it as low profile as possible and I don't think you can bare to see Elsa in her tortured kind of state. It is not a pleasant view to see."

"Wait,  how do you know that I am here?" I asked.

Kristoff rolled his eyes. "Uuhh. The tracker Dude. We have Elsa's locator."

"Oh." I sighed.  "Let's go. Elsa is waiting for me."

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
We went back to my house for me to pack my bags. Emma is in her friend's house for the night so I made a note for her and then I went to Kristoff's car.

"Jack,  you need to wear this." Anna said while handing me a blindfold.

"Why?" I asked,  confused.

Anna sighed. "One of the precautions we agreed with Manny. You should never know the way to our base."

I just nodded and Anna wound it on me while tying it at the back of my head.
Darkness came in my vision and all I know is that they are not saying any word.
I want to see Elsa now. I can't wait to see her. It has been months but all I wanted was to hug her and tell her everything is alright.
I didn't know that I fell asleep until Anna shook me and they dragged me. I just kept walking until we stopped.

Anna untied my blindfold and sighed. "Jack. I want you to be calmed about this. Okay?"

I nodded. "I just want to see Elsa."

Anna gestured to the door in front of us. I suddenly felt nervous when she turned to doorknob and the door creaking open.

Here goes nothing.

I said before Anna open it for full view.

I was widened shock. "Elsa?"
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄