Chapter Twenty

Jack's P-O-V

We rushed her to our bedroom and laid her on the bed. Anna took the aid kit while I checked the wounds on Elsa's back. It's swollen.
Everybody turned their back to see the deep wounds on Elsa's back.

"I haven't realize that it's worst than I thought." Rapunzel said. "How can they do such a thing?"

"We are in a secret organization Punzie.Rules must be obeyed." Anna sighed. "This is probably just a side effect of some chemicals they injected before."

"What?!" I blurted out. "What do they think of her? Subject for an experiment?!"

"It's part of the torture Jack." Kristoff sighed.

"They are going to pay for this." I hissed. "I am going to have my revenge for them for Elsa's sake."

Anna chuckled. "Are you kidding? You can't fight an organization that big."

"What if I can?" I challenged.

She rolled her eyes. "Okay! Fight against them!  Let's do something to kill ourselves. Do you think that Elsa would be happy bout this?!"

I felt silent. I look at Elsa who is still unconscious.
I sighed and sat beside the bed to kiss her cheeks and forehead.

"I love you snowflakes." I mumbled.

"She loves you too Jack." Kristoff laughed. "You're too cheesy."

"Thanks." I smiled.

Anna produced a syringe and placed the needle in Elsa's forearm.

"What's that?" I asked.

"To ease the pain of her wounds." She answered after injecting. "She needs to rest. I hope this is not what I think it is."

"What do you mean by that?" I enquired.

"I think it is a the part of the torture. Not using any whipping stuff but she is being tortured from the inside." Anna explained. "Using the tracker that is in her. It affects her heartbeat and body temperature. I am still not sure. But, if my theory is right then,  this would be worst than being in the torture room."

"Will it kill her?" My face is already overwhelmed by tears.

"If they want to." Anna sighed. "I need to contact Manny. He might help us."

I nodded. "Okay."

Everyone left except me and Kristoff. Anna stepped outside with the others to contact Manny but after a few minutes,  we heard a scream from downstairs.

Kristoff looked at me with wide eyes.

"Anna!"