Chapter 10 - Find A Way

Obito felt a hand trickling down his arm and quickly jerked it from the eery pleasure. "What are you-?" He paused as he felt the man's hot breath closer, "Obito...The candles went out, light them." And handed him a box of matches. Obito glared in confusion and took it from his hands, swiping the stick, a flame burnt and he brought it to the scented candle. "I'm leaving..." He muttered before blowing the match. "As you wish..." Madara replied as he lyed back down. "Just one more thing." He added as the student held the door knob, looking back slightly annoyed but remaining calm. He walked over. "I need you to collect some water and medicine from Kabutos lab. That's all." His low melodic voice spoke slowly. Obito nodded and left to the door. Madara lyed back relieved at this boys tolerance. He felt his erection grow more aroused and snuck his hand through the opening of his dark silky robe, stroking his length and breathing. "Ohhhhhh..."

Obito arrived 5 minutes later. "Unfortunately he ran out, but Kabuto is making another dose for you right now. He arrived back from his mission sucessfully." He reported at the door. Madara completely breathless and aroused sighed, "Oh Obito..." they suddenly heard a thunder and rain drippings. "There's a storm..." Madara mumbled as he listened. "Come sit, we have more to talk." He added. Obitos jaw dropped in annoyance but couldn't manage to protest, instead he came to the bed and sat across the relaxed man. "We have it all settled after we found out that all the 5 great natios agreed to unite their shinobi from the great lands. They call it the Allied shinobi force." He spoke sternly. "Ooo..5 great nations united as one..? This should be interesting..." He thought. "I never dreamed of a day where all the great nations could alliance with each other...I'm sure they will disperse into their own traditions and beliefs afterwards. It's all about surviving now." He replied. Obito smirked then it quickly faded, "They don't know what truly lies for them...What fate will bring once we unleash the ten tails." He replied. "You have done well Obito." Madara spoke. "Not exactly..." Obito pouted his lips and cracked his neck in the unfavorable situation he's in. "I still didn't claim the 9 tails...This is another part of the war. It's sealed inside a jinchuriki." He muttered. "No need to rush or be hasty..." He placed a hand on the man's thigh, "Obito..." He teased. "Yeah..." Obito replied in slight relief in his voice as he exhaled. All that the younger Uchiha could feel was Madara slowly lifting off from the bed and sitting up leaning forward to face him closer, holding his face with one hand and softly speaking, "You never cease to fail me...Obito...You have bonded well within yourself and your desires all the while hiding in the shadows. Now is time you break free." Obito felt somewhat resisting such a physical interaction between his mentor, but yet there's a tiny piece that was collecting every second of such a warming embrace. He became confused with what he was feeling every second that passed. Somewhat fatherly, as if he was being praised with words of encouragement from his mentor. It was a different feeling.

"Obito..." He quietly moaned before ever so slowly moving his mouth open for a kiss on the guarded student. Obito felt the grasp on his face from his partner tighten after pulling half a centimeter back. The black short haired man paused, staring with his eyes wide and his jaw open. He felt his mentors soft, cold and talented lips kiss against his frozen mouth, feeling a hot tongue slither and lap along. His hand twitched but his body froze as he felt the older man creep a big devilish grin in the kiss. Madara was amused at his boys resistance in kissing back. Obito shut his eyes as his partner kissed him and that's when everything changed.

Obito instantly felt a sudden pleasure at such an experience. He had deprived himself for many years, clinging to what was more important of the mission and ignoring any pleasure that was offered in life, simple or complex. But in this very second, nothing mattered but this pleasure. Obito slowly shut his mouth, closing the kiss slowly before opening again and turning his head. Madara was stunned that his partner participated. Holding his hand firmly, Obito deepened their kiss as he added some tongue action in the innocent kisses. Madara gripped the man from behind his waist belt of his purple mantle and held him tightly. Obito placed his hands around his neck and pulled away slightly blushing but looking none the less embaressed. "Oh...Sweetie.." Madara lightly chuckled. Obitos mouth filled up with air, almost choking and his mismatched eyes wide in alert and fear, the arms that hung around his mentors neck swung free and the younger man was seen racing to the door, mantle flowing liberally from such pleasures, with his hands over his mouth. Madara paused in slight shock at his beloved student. "O-Obi-..." He gasped.