Chapter 4 - Synchronize

"Oh Obito..." Madara groaned as he rose from bed to glance at the child who stood by the door. "Madara..." He whispered. "Mmmm?" Madara mummbled making Obito slightly red in his cheeks, "I can't sleep...alone.." He timidly confessed. "Oooo...Why don't you come in the bed..?" Madara replied, his tone somewhat making Obito melt with his monotone ring. The child was fluttered by the man when he reversed his age. However, he still as an old geezer owned that alluring vibe. Perhaps more.

"K..." He muttered as the child walked over to the big bed and slowly rose the covers. "Thank you..." He mumbled. "Mmmm...Of course child." Madara replied, very pleased with the boys manners.
Madara shifted to his side and watched the child in amusement. "Obito.." "Hmmm?" "You're so cute..." He spoke. Obito inwardly gasped softly but Madara could still see and hear it. The boy now leaned awkwardly on his back and stared up at the ceiling. He felt the mans eyes stare him down so he shut his eyes tightly and felt his body grow hotter. His skin felt somewhat humid in the heat and the child could barely breathe. He kinda knew it would be more intriging laying in Madaras bed but it was better than laying alone in fear. "You comfortable...Obito?" Madara softly asked. Obito opened his eyes not glancing at him nodded 'no'. Madara tilted his head in concern waiting for further reasoning. "Its...so hot... In here..." The child embarrassingly confessed and held the blankets tighter, hiding his face halfway as he shut his eyes again. "Don't hide under the covers.." Madara replied almost teasing the boy. This unintentionally made Obitos eyes for maybe the first time look into his eyes innocently. Madara had a face of amusement. Obito weakly smiled and rose up on the bed facing him. The man was so beautiful Obito thought. The body language he expressed, his peircing baggy eyes, his thick long hair almost shaping his bold, muscular figure. He was shirtless too. That was the big hit for Obito because the child stared in awe at the face on his chest, completely interested but didn't want to show it so he looked away and sat with his hands clenching the bed between his thighs. "M..Madara..." He whispered so innocently. This child could make any criminal convert back to humanity. It almost made Madara. "Mmmm..?" He groaned back. Obito slowly lifted his shirt waiting for Madaras reaction if it was acceptable. Madara nodded. But afterwards he smirked. The expression definitely struck Obitos nerves. He began to feel in more awe of him. The way he shut his eyes and that sexy grin. That one strand hanging on his face. Madara wasn't wearing gloves and Obito took notice and stared at the manly structure of his hands. They were big and veins were expressed. Madara didn't know exactly where he was looking but he still stared at the shirtless child who curled his body inwards as he held the bed observing his mentor. Obito wondered how warm would his touch feel as it would slowly radiate off his body. Obito slowly felt uneasy. The man was breath taking. Obito couldn't believe he felt this way for him. He had no idea what beauty could truly signify until he was in his masters bed. His room was sharp with smooth cologne. It was dark but with a dim candle somewhere Obito couldn't see exactly where and Madara appeared like a king laying on one elbow. Obito pushed the courage to move his eyes into the mans eyes. Madara felt somewhat excited, "Is it cooler now..Obito?" He asked. Obito awoke from his thoughts that he was observing and quickly nodded. It was adorable. Almost made Madara chuckle but he shut his eyes and held it quickly in before opening his eyes and groaning. "Aaah...Obito.." The child almost shook in awe from how sexy that sounded. He found himself leaning slightly closer but still not arms reach towards the man. Obito couldn't believe his body was moving like his mind. He felt completely in desire for his embrace. 'Oh...how would it feel in his arms...' Obito thought. And his body would slowly move. Too slow for Madara to notice who just opened his eyes. Obito gripped the bed tighter looking down at the silky sheets. He felt a red blush grow on his cheeks beneath the darkness and he couldn't believe he felt aroused. The only person he knew he felt that kind of way was Rin. But Madara was his mentor. He saved him, treated him, and taught him. It was that that probably drew Obito closer from appreciation. Madara was the fruit in the last grown tree. Maybe too late to bloom but offered the sweetest divine. Just looking at him made Obito tremble. His shoulders began to shake as he shivered. Madara took notice and pulled the blanket over the boys back. Obito knew it would make him too hot. He bit his bottom lip, it seemed that every move Madara did, Obito felt his senses grow hyper and rapantly.