Chapter 7 - Let Go

Madara eased up from bed at the running water that kept going and not seing Obito running in and out of the room for preparations. Madara for the first time in a long time felt a little paranoid. The steam from the bathroom lingered into the bedroom. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. He felt his hand unintentionally twitch. He gasped as the sight of the boy in the bath tub with his legs wailing out. "Obito..!" Madara hissed as he ran to the boy. Not caring if his clothes got wet, he jumped into the water and held the boys wrist to rise him up then held his back. Water splashed down as the boy rose. Madara was sure the boy was unconscious. Holding him close he called out his name but the boy was silent with his head back. His face soft and lifeless. Madara held his head up to face him. Moving wet strands of his hair, "Now how did you fall in here Obito..." Madara grunted to himself. He suddenly heard the child moan. "Obito..?" He called out. Obito squinted his eyes slowly awakening back to life. "Hmmm..." He moaned. Before managing to focus, Obito jumped and held onto the man tightly and gasped. Madara amused held him close, almost thankful the child was ok. Obito suddenly remembered preparing bath for him but then feeling like he was going to faint. But what got him the most was that he was hugging Madara in the bathtub. The child giggled. "Hhhmmm..?" Madara groaned surprised. "Why are you laughing...? You didn't set my bath correctly." He joked. Holding the boys face together and squeezing it, "Now Obito... What in the world happened?" His eyes piercing the child. The boy shrugged innocently with wide eyes. Madara chuckled. Obito looked away and gripped on his shoulders tighter, "I think...my training took a toll on my body." Obito muttered. Madara squitned his eyes, "Yeah...?" Obito nodded. Madara reached the faucet and turned the water off. Obito stared at the mans wet clothes, his tight v neck really expressing his muscles. Madara turned back to face the child who grew a red blush on his cheeks. Obito still held the man close to him. He loved the way Madaras hands held him tight. "Madara..." He softly muttered as he rubbed his wet cheek against the mans face. Madara quite surprised chuckled to himself and hugged the child tighter. A groan exerted from the man and Obito began to feel more tensed. Madara was very amused at the boys soft moans here and there as they held each other. The older man began to grow quite excited in other places. Obito held his legs around the mans waist tighter as he snuck his head into the mans hair, taking in his scent. Obito deeply exhaled the cologne and slowly slithered back down from the man and into the water where he shut his eyes innocently and blushed. Madara felt turned at that. The sight of the innocent boy made his dick hard. His pants were wet and he feared it may show the bulge so he placed his cardigan over his pelvis and knelt closer to the boy. Obito moaned as he felt the man come closer, he placed a hand on his chest gesturing him to stop. Madara surprised at this stared at the child who began breathing. Obito felt the same flushed feelings again. "Stop..." He softly moaned as his hand remained on his chest. Madara smirked, "I need to pick you up." He said amusingly. Obito nodded 'no' and then bit his bottom lip in frustration. Madara held in a chuckle. Does the boy know what he is doing?

Obito rose up from the water and slowly placed his lips on the mans. "Mmmm.." Madara groaned in pleasure. Obito then placed his hand on his shirt, gripping it tightly as he moved his legs from the sides of his waist and folding them to himself. He was so small and fragile. They held a long innocent kiss. Like the last time, nothing messy. Madara began to wonder if the boy knew how to use his tongue for a deeper kiss. But didn't dare to try. He was already getting too hard. They pulled the kiss away and Obito then got on his knees to hold the man closely. "....Madara.." He softly mumbled. "I apologize...Let me do your bath now.." He spoke innocently. Obito felt somewhat embarrassed of kissing him he got lost. The boy smiled and before getting up he placed his hand on Madaras cheek, "Would like a bath still?" He asked. "No darling." Madara replied. Obito felt fluttered at the nickname he called him. He smiled again and wrapped his hands with the older mans. "Let's go darling." Madara softly spoke as he picked the boy up. Obitos eyes widened and stared at the ground slightly blushing as Madara carried him bridal style. Obito held the mans shirt and rest his head on his chest.

"Stay still Obito." He mumbled as he placed the child on his feet and held his shoulders. Obito nodded as the man left the bathroom. "And take off your clothes." He added as he walked. Obito blushed again and tried to contain himself. As he took of his shirt he wondered what was he going to do. But Madara simply wanted to get him in dry clothes as he walked back in with a black mini dress. Obito stared up at him, "I'm going to wear that...?" He asked shyly. "I'm a boy..." He mumbled. "Obito. Your shorts are wet take them off." Madara ordered. Obito obliged and dropped them to his ankles. Next was his boxers. Obito swallowed and remained cool and calm as he pulled them down. Madara too, contained himself. Probably not much struggle as the little boy. Madara was good at holding his emotions most of the time. Madara placed the towel on his back rubbing down his chest and across his arms. He knelt down as he dried that boys legs, "Turn around." Madara ordered. Obito turned as Madara rubbed the towel down his lower waist and over his butt cheeks. Madara not trying to make it awkward dug the towel to dry his inner thighs and down his calves. "Umm...Madara..?" Obito shyly mumbled. "I could do it.." He added quietly. Madara only chuckled as he got up to dry the boys hair. Placing the towel over his face as he dried his scalp. "I can't breathe..." Obito giggled. "Sssshhhhh..." Madara replied. Madara slowly removed the towel to look closely at the childs face, smiling at him in amusement. He grabbed the dress and snuck it over the boys head. Obito pulled his arms through, it was a tank top style. It went down to his knees. Obito was ok with that. He stared in the mirror. "I think you look...just adorable." Madara muttered in amusement. Obitos face lightened up and smiled big, "Really...?!" He excitedly spoke. Madara nodded. Obito felt so happy and blushed as he hugged himself and swifted side to side. "Now Madaras got to dry up." He sighed. Making Obito giggle. "Let me do it..!" He joked but it sounded like he begged. Obito really wanted to. Madaras smirk grew wider, "Oh no." He replied. Obito stuck his tongue out, "I'm master Obito!" He joked. Madara turned to face the boy, his gaze almost lost in the boys adorableness. Madara never knew he would grow a liking for him. But then he remembered he grew something way deeper. He turned around and slid his shirt off. Obito watched his extremely thick, long hair droop out of the opening. He stared in awe. "Go to bed...darling." Madara spoke as he paused with his hands on his pants. Obito nodded and left innocently to the door and then ran to the bed and jumped in.

Slipping inside the covers he curled himself in a ball. He remembered that he wasn't wearing underwear. "Oh no...!" He squeeled and blushed. He popped his head out of the blankets and wanted to ask Madara if he had some boxers for him but then he paused. He wanted to sleep butt naked in the bed with Madara. Obito giggled to himself. He was being a very bad boy. But he dug under the covers and wanted to contain himself. He counted numbers in his head. Then spelled Rins name over a hunderead times. Her face made him sleepy. It was a distant memory. Too far to reach. And in his tired condition it gave him the sleeping potion. He felt his blood rush weaken and remain still. He felt a weight apply on the bed as Madara laid in bed. Madara took notice of finding the boy completely under the covers curled in a ball. He chuckled and peaked under the covers. Obito looked up at him with wide eyes. It was so cute. Madaras face flushed with excitement. Obito stared back at him. Another couple seconds passed and Obito had the biggest smile on his face. Madara snuck inside and snuggled under the covers. Obito giggled, "Join the club Old man...!" He cheered. "Hmph." Madara smirked. Obito shut his eyes softly, "One day...I think soon. I will finally confess my love to Rin." He spoke excitedly to the man. Madara stared at the boy with amusement. "When you learn to love you also carry the risk of hate child." He replied. Obito pouted his lips, "Mmmm. Not truuuuuue." He teased back. "Yeah...?" Madara teased and squeezed his cheeks together. Obito blushed and snuck his head into the mans bare chest. He curled his legs upwards as his knees pointed at the mans abdomen. "You will learn..." He sighed. "To see a rainbow you need rain." He added. Obito slightly convinced at that. 'Thats true..' The child's mind spoke.

"Where is your underwear child?" Madara asked as he felt the boys bare hips with his dress riding high. "Oooo..!" He moaned and pulled his dress down. Blushing he laughed so hard. "Mmm...whatever." Madara sighed. They were silent as Obito listened to Madaras breathing. It relieved him. "To love...You've got to let go." Madara spoke. Obito popped his head up to glance at the man. His eyes were shut. Obito knew if he opened his eyes, it'd pierce every courage to lock his lips. Shutting his eyes again, the boy didn't risk it.