New Member

The Super Six had met the seven Landlords and each had congratulated them for winning victory on this epic war. As things were getting better everywhere, Boboiboy was more pressured by two problems only he himself faced.

He sighed. "Why must I be team leader?"

The team was sitting around the rectangular table in the meeting room. Unlike last time, they had opened the curtains so that the afternoon light leaked into the room, making it look way more warming.

"Well, since you are the oldest here, I see why not," Fang said reasonably.

"You should be team leader! You're the most commanding here." Boboiboy frowned.

He flashed a smile. "That doesn't mean I'm the most powerful."

Ying and Yaya were having a serious, quick whisper discussion while the both argued. Not long later, they had come to their own conclusion.

"This meeting is just pointless, Boboiboy, you know you should be team leader," Ying stated as a-matter-of factly.

"Hah, see, even they agree." Fang laid back against his swivel chair satisfyingly.

Since it was three against one, Boboiboy knew he stood no chance. Even if Gopal did try to contribute-

"Hey, where's Gopal?"

"Eh, where is he?" Yaya said, turning around in her chair to look around.

Just then, the lift at the other end of the table, opposite to Boboiboy, rang and Gopal stepped out of it.

"Guys, I want to introduce you to someone."

Fang sighed. "Now's not the time to announce you're getting a girlfriend. Although it is impressive if you do get one," he added to himself.

"What? No!" he exclaimed, alarmed and embarassed at what Fang had just said. "I'm here to suggest and introduce a new member for this team!"

Everyone looked thunderstruck. "What?" they said together.

Gopal, on the other hand, looked confused. "What what? Don't you all think we should better keep the name Super Six rather than always changing it?"

At this, silence fell and Boboiboy broke it for them. "Continue doing what you are doing, Gopal."

A girl with shiny long, chestnut hair stepped out from behind Gopal. She looked timid, afraid of what will happen.

"This is..." Gopal hesitated.

"I'm Lia," the girl continued shyly. "Aliyah Angeline Del Va-"

"I'm sorry," Fang interrupted. "Can you speak louder?"

Fang took out a pen and nodded towards her.

She breathed in and repeated. "My name is Aliyah Angeline De-"

"Aliyah...Ange...what?" Fang looked up from a piece of sheet he was scribbling Lia's name on with an eyebrow raised.

"Line," Lia said helplessly to him.

"OK..."

"Del."

"Yep..."

"Valle."

"How to spell?"

"V-a-l-l-e."

"Great," Fang said, crumbling and throwing away the paper he had been writing on. "That should make you feel better, does it?"

Lia looked bewildered. "I don't know what you're talking about..."

"See, it worked," said Fang easily as if he had solved a mystery crime, whilst Yaya and Ying were glaring at him without him noticing.

"So...why have you offered yourself?" Boboiboy asked in a friendly tone.

Lia breathed in again. "We've met before."

Boboiboy raised his eyebrows. "Really?"

"Yes. I-" She held up a green and violet mask that looked most familiar. "Was the girl in the mask," she finished.

Everyone couldn't be more amazed than now. They all look at each other, grinning from ear to ear, while Lia looks from one from another, perplexed.

"So...am I in, or not?" she asked.

All of them glanced at her once more.

"You're in, Lia," Boboiboy said conclusively, and Lia smiled most beautifully.

Luckily, that was solved in time. A new member in the team was good news too.

The other problem was Astor's will. He found it in Astor's bedroom, just under his bed. Here's what it said:

The will of Astor.
I would want to give Boboiboy, my brother, my power band, which I hope he will find it handy in the future, and my garage at Ata Ta Tiga, as a place where he can visit on any occasions in case he needs any help washing his transportation.

And that was all; nothing else more. But that had explained why someone gave Boboiboy Astor's power band before the funeral. They must have read Astor's will before.

Now that all was solved, he could alas live in a life of peace.

---------------------------------------------------------
Author's note
Lia is added as a favour to fabulouis_xx. Not simply taken.