Help Has Come

Boboiboy woke up at an unfamiliar place. He lifted himself from the ground, and saw everyone, literally everyone from the Super Six staring worriedly at him, squatting bandaged head to foot.

"Where are we? What's going on? What happened-?" Boboiboy asked hurriedly.

"We're at Lonuziq. Above our tower," Fang said.

"You and Astor were rescued by Captain Kaizo!" Ying continued.

"The moment we saw you, you were hurt really bad. Astor told all of us that all sevens of you got beaten up," Yaya explained kindly as possible.

"Where's Astor?" Boboiboy interrupted, a little too rudely.

Gopal looked taken aback. "He's with Serporia- I mean Swizel. You know, the girl which he snogged and all that-"

Gopal got a blow on the back of his head for that from Fang. Boboiboy raised his eyebrows in surprise. He didn't expect Fang to be the one to make him shut up about it, the most likely one was Boboiboy himself.

Gopal rubbed his head painfully. "That hurts, Fang!"

"Shh! If you don't keep your voice down, they might as well hear you, it's not good talking about people like that!" he said in an undertone.

Still, Gopal rubbed his head furiously, and Boboiboy now noticed, a girl in a violet and green mask trying to help Gopal.

"Who's she?" Boboiboy whispered to Yaya who was closest to him, forgetting everything with the appearance of the new girl.

"Oh, we don't know who she is, yet. She refused to tell her name or remove her mask. But my bet's that she's a girl about our age."

Boboiboy nodded and stared at Gopal, slipping into 'Lala Land'. Not until Gopal saw him staring at him blank-faced that he protested. "Ooi! What are you looking at?"

"Nothing, nothing! Sorry bout that, day dreaming..." Boboiboy said quickly. Then the thought about another girl...Astor...

"Did you say Swizel Terran returned or something?"

Everyone looked up from their laps, they were trying to not look as though they heard the mini quarrel.

"Yeah. We did," said Ying.

"And who's this Serporia...?"

"Slytherin. Her real name's Serporia Slytherin," Fang explained.

"Oh."

Now it was Boboiboy's turn to look down at his lap. He crossed his legs hastily to pass some of the shame off.

"She didn't had superpowers after all. All she had was a wand under her sleeve, a real magical wand!" Gopal said excitedly, apparently forgetting to be angry.

"And the snake! The scarf! Her scarf was actually a snake!" Ying exclaimed.

"I don't think so...it looks like a real scarf to me, I think she did something magical with it," Yaya stated, brows furrowed, deep in thought.

"It all makes sense! She's magical!" said Fang delightedly.

"Yeah. We knew she was, but we never thought that she would have kept some things under her sleeve," Boboiboy finally spoke.

Gopal nodded. "Yep. All the same."

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you," Yaya said. "That she's got the whole wizarding army to take care of the aliens for the moment, plenty of our's damaged, or dead. Solaris and Thunderis are colonised, though, but hey!" she added hastily, seeing the look on Boboiboy's face. "Magic versus technology? That'd be impossible for the aliens to win, we got the upper hand!"

Boboiboy grinned somewhat weakly. It seemed wrong and right not to do both.

Alas, something proved right for Boboiboy, help did come when they needed it most, and Boboiboy was very grateful did they come to try to help. But the damages going to be caused is just intense...

He could imagine it now, the results of the world after the revolution of Mega Boboiboy. Everything destroyed, people crying griefly over their lost ones, even the sky doesn't approve to this situation. But that was only Mega Boboiboy.

Far worse...something far worse...the aliens would probably do more chaos than what Mega Boboiboy did. And what's happening now couldn't be compared to what happened last time...