Downfall of the Heroes

The moment Ying had return the atmosphere's time back to normal, they came swarming in like a swarm of bees at Earth. The Super Six had been separated into pairs too: Astor and Boboiboy at Quakeland; Yaya and Ying at Cycloneland; Gopal and Fang at Thornis; Adu Du and Probe to Blazeland. Soldiers stood guard at every continent, watching the blazing energy drills, knowing that this will be a lifetime's war.

When the energy drills came to cloud level, they hovered there, suddenly stopping where they were. Machine guns were loaded on every side. Still the spaceships stayed stiff, unmoving, and they waited...

Then, without warning, jets of shooters sprouted quickly from the under of the ships.

"Now!" cried one of the Earth Generals.

Lasers collided with bullets as they met each other, sending displays like fireworks over the sky, blinding everyone's view.

Boboiboy and Astor coughed heavily, the smoke stinging their eyes and corrupting their lungs. Alas, the smoke cleared out, but a battle had already raged between the aliens and the humans. The thousands of alien soldiers had descended from their spaceships, and is taking up space. Spears and swords danced in and out, and if that wasn't enough, laser shootings and bullets flew through the air as merrily too, not caring who they hit.

Boboiboy thought he saw a glint of silver somewhere within the crowd, and wondered whether it was Astor who had drawn his weapon. He transformed into Cyclone and flew up above the crowd on his hoverboard. He looked around for the sign of Astor, he was fighting off lots of aliens on his own using his own shining metal spear, none could come through his invisible barrier within one metre's reach.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a laser shooting its way to him.

"Whoa!" Boboiboy dodged, only just in time as it sizzled by his ear.

He took another turn and saw a drill-shaped spaceship armed with thick layers of steel facing him, its machine gun jutting out of its bottom, an alien pilot aiming with an eye on him. The machine gun spun ferociously, charging its energy, and, without thinking, he self-reacted to the situation as he did in training.

"Cyclone shield!"

Boboiboy flung a sphere of cyclone energy to the ship, but it wasn't going there, it halted in mid-air the moment it reached the area exactly between the ship and Boboiboy, as if all forces had escape when it was flying through the air. Then it burst open with a ear-splitting blast, and a blue shield like a gigantic fan stood in front of Boboiboy now. At that same time, the alien's machine gun shot a powerful blast of laser to his direction, and he seems to regret it at once; the laser was reflected by the cyclone shield and was reflected back at him. The laser collided with the ship and it exploded into pieces, whether the alien was alive or not, Boboiboy didn't know, smoke was clouding the remains of the smaller parts of the ship.

But it wasn't important, Boboiboy flew a little further and dived down from his hoverboard head-first, then transformed into Solar and blasted his way back up again. He swivelled and then came to a halt gracefully by spinning a little before looking down at the fighting crowd.

He used both of his index fingers to touch the top of his ears, and felt his solar glasses form itself on the bridge of his nose.

"Solar...beam!"

His glasses grew hot and a streak of focused light energy blasted out of it. Boboiboy shot it in places where the enemies were mostly gathered together, to not hurt or damage any allies.

"Wotcher, Boboiboy!" Astor called.

Boboiboy saw Astor's defence dropping slowly, aliens were getting nearer to him. Boboiboy zoomed down to him, at the same time dropping as fast as the speed of light, and transformed into Thunderstorm. He teleported right before he hit the ground to Astor and they fought back to back. Together, the both of them swished and clanged their spear and swords with other's, managing to stab off some aliens in the process.